• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: First Interlude (Molpe Only)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“Of course your female, I meant no disrespect,” Molpe smiles as she tired to explain, “I was only joking cause its been explained to me that fathers are the protective types for most races.”

“I’m ready to go if you’re not offended by my jesting and are also ready to go but shouldn’t you change into that ninja robe or maybe that other Larakese robe that you showed me at your store?”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Of course,” Molpe says with a small smile as she watches and waits for Glamour to change.

After a brief wait she grins broadly and confesses, “Sister, I know this will sound strange but you’re quite adorable when you get protective of me and I like it alot.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
Glamour smiles at Molpe, "It does sound a bit strange, but its still makes me feel good, Sister."

*Glamour leans over and gives Molpe a kiss with her ninja outfit on.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Molpe quickly accepts the kiss and adds one of her own before offing a quick squeezing hug before, finally, turning to lead. *

“Maybe later, after you defend this fair damsel, you can show me some of this prowess you speak off,” the grin of her face didn’t at all suggest she was interested in seeing combat.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Let's head to the front door then if we're to help."

(OOC: Rystil's Note--looks like you are retrograding back into the other thread. Due to their extensive discussion, Molpe and Glamour will enter on the 4th round of combat, should the fight last that long--that means wait time :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yes, sadly not timed very appropriately, but there's not much I can do, I apologise :( I'm being lenient about letting Molpe and Glamour into the fight pretty early anyways, considering how long a round is--but don't worry, it won't be that long. If you want to RP with Glamour until then, we can keep at it :))

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Yes, sadly not timed very appropriately, but there's not much I can do, I apologise :( I'm being lenient about letting Molpe and Glamour into the fight pretty early anyways, considering how long a round is--but don't worry, it won't be that long. If you want to RP with Glamour until then, we can keep at it :))

No forget it, front door; (like you wanted) if they travel quickly they won't have time to talk.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads