• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“Very generous of you, friend, and the location makes sense...how long ago did they leave?” Fedowin asks, as he hunts for the requisite Rowaini coins.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Half a week," the figure replies, waiting for the coin before vanishing into the shadows in the opposite direction from the one in which Fedowin entered.

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“Damn, well that’s an inconvenience to be sure, but you’ve earned your coin friend, so here you go...”

*Fedowin hands over the coin and leaves as he was instructed... no point burning bridges over unfavorable news... before heading back the way he came, and after walking the docks for a short while longer onto the Laughing Sail, if it’s not time to depart...*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC Bump--Hmm...FX, want to play out Mhrazhar's thing? I'm tempted to put it in another thread for the rest's sake, but I can't be sure of the end result :uhoh: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay--do you think we can determine a likely answer to the question of whether Mhrazhar will be going with the others after this on their mission? If you know the answer one way or the other, we can continue both threads without stalling, which would be cool)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor

Mhrazhar approaches everyone as they are preparing the ship and looks to Priya specifically. "Zykovian and I are beginning the hunt for the Praetorian woman. Is there anyone who would like to join us?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads