• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
OOC: Said yes to proceed, as did Bront, and yet we haven't moved forward... even though only one yes was requested. :confused:
OOC: Yeah, I was confused when I said yes and was told I said it for something different :confused:

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK]Melody smiles and bows slightly, knowing quite well, or rather having a good idea of who she is talking to. “Yes, indeed, I am. And my crew as well, of course. The ship is prepared and provisions have been loaded onboard. We are ready,” she proclaims proudly.[/SBLOCK]

OOC: Whoops, sorry, totally missed that in my current state of uber-business... :heh: Thanks for the lil poke, Bront! :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You're waiting on me :eek:)

[SBLOCK=Melody]"Very good then," the Dolathi replies expressionlessly, "You may be aware, but probably are not, that our organisation has sent forth discreet ambassadors to visit the primitives in certain nearby spheres and observe their progress to see if there are any who are worthy of joining us in the stars. Success was met, for instance, in such unusual places as Chuliit and Scandaj."

"We have lost contact with a field agent in a world that as far as we can tell seems to be inundated with primitives and devoid of worthwhile allies, at least from initial reports. We have also heard that there are unusual meteoromagical phenomena in the planet's atmosphere that will tear apart a Spelljamming ship unless it lands just perfectly, over one small area of the planet, which is where our agent went missing."

"We will provide both directions to the sphere and planet, as well as a dossier for our missing agent. We know very little about where she is currently located, but we know that you and yours are not without your resources, so we are confident that you will yet locate her. Is this understood?"[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK=Melody]“Of course.” Melody salutes, then sets up a quick smile, waiting for the offered details. “We will depart as soon as possible and give our best to bring her back.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Melody]"Very good," the Dolathi nods and hands over a folder that contains papers and star charts, "You will find all the necessary details inside, Captain Melody. Perform your duties with all deliberate speed, but do remember to be discreet, if possible. Not only to keep involvement quiet, but also...primitives can be quite...well...primitive, so it is best not to frighten them with things beyond their understanding."[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK]“Thanks for the warning, I will keep that in mind. Requesting permission to leave,” Melody says with a wink, then turns around and heads out. “I will see you when we are back.”

Once everything has been taken care of with the mission assignment, Melody immediately heads back to the ship and to gather her crew.[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads