• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

Fedowin grins at the description of his antics, “I’m sure I could manage at least a few hundred credits, if you have what I need...”

unleashed

First Post

“Well, soft warm company would be nice, but let’s just say I’m looking for a few lost companions. I’d go where they were staying, but I’m not welcome there...though I’ve heard they left their secure lodgings while I was away, without being noticed by the guards...”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmm...That little 'break-up' they had with their guard friends was kept on the quiet side to prevent the mistake from being realised...or so they say, anyway. I doubt there are many who have the information you seek. You could search for days and come up empty-handed."

unleashed

First Post

“Indeed, I tried my had at a more direct search earlier, and came to the same conclusion...which is why I’m here, hoping they’re looking for a friendly face to help them leave the city,” Fedowin replies, turning around and looking briefly into the shadows as he takes a few paces in the opposite direction.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*He only sees a shadowy indistinct figure.*

"Heh, well that isn't going to work for you, let me tell you that. Why don't you hand over the credits and then we'll talk?"

unleashed

First Post

“It seems I’m at an impasse, so I’ll have to trust you as I lack the time required to search a city this large on my own,” Fedowin says, reaching into his pouch and pulling out 200 credits, which he holds out toward the figure.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The 200 credits disappear into a pouch.*

"Follow me back a bit into the alley. I'll give you what you want with fewer prying eyes, and then you pay another 200 and we head out in opposite directions."

unleashed

First Post

“Well that’s not going to work, as I don’t have many more credits on me...hope you don’t mind Rowaini coin instead,” Fedowin remarks, as he follows the shadowy figure cautiously.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Rowaini coin is fine. You can pay only 100, despite the official exchange rate."

*The figure leads him into a dark corner and turns in both directions, then back to Fedowin.*

"Very well, your little Rosethornes fled the coop, not that I can blame them. They stowed away aboard a ship and are on their way somewhere as we speak, Varylys, I believe."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads