• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detail Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
RA: Is Siobhan finished? And you ever plan to email me when one of your characters is finished? :p
I think she isn't yet--I heard that there were a lot of submissions at once and I knew there were no adventures pending, so I figured I'd wait and save you the effort, but then I forgot! :eek:

Bront

The man with the probe
Quick question.

What book had the map with milage between lightning rail points and the pricing? I thought it was the exporers handbook, but was it the players guide? I can't find it.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bront said:
Quick question.

What book had the map with milage between lightning rail points and the pricing? I thought it was the exporers handbook, but was it the players guide? I can't find it.
explorer's handbook and the ECS have tables. I sent you some figures way back when Beer Run was approved.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, I need a different one that I didn't initialy look up. I've been kinda slow abotu doing much about it due to the holidays anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads