• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas locates his associates.

"Apparently the brawl has evolved into a tourney. Is general concensus that it is worth gathering our group to participate? In my own opinion, leaving a mark on the other clubs may be a wise idea if we wish to maintain an untroubled independence," he suggests.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien shrugs at Thomas's comment.

"I don't know. It would be interesting, but not enough to be worth dying over. What kind of fatality rate is involved with this thing anyways? You'd think half the school killing each other would attract attention, but on the other hand I can't say as a trust all these people."

Imerak

First Post
"So, is this kind of thing normal around here?" Tetsuya asks rhetorically. "Enter? Why not? Sounds like fun, I guess."

Festy_Dog

First Post
(ooc: I know I'm interested, and if it's fatalities people are worried about don't worry, it's incredibly difficult to die in BESM.)

hafrogman

Adventurer
[ooc - as I said, I'm interested in a competition, but not interested in death duels. The fact that death is rare in the system is not the same as Damien being willing to go kill someone.]

Zack2216

First Post
Apon asking Christian if deaths happen, he tells you this, "Deaths do happen, don't get me wrong. But, they don't happen often because teh students are here to show off and strut, not kill. Plus, I'm here to try and make sure people only get knocked out and not killed."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien nods his head at Christian's answer.

"Thanks."

Then he wanders back over to Tetsuya and Thomas and gestures Skull over to stand near him.

"Okay, we're in."

He takes a look at the gunman and card flopper and gets a puzzled look on his face.

"So what should we name our team? 3 guys and a cadaver?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads