Diesel's Dawn of Defiance

Diesel

First Post
Dr Fenn works quickly without responding. With a medpac and stimulants she turns her full attention to Bel's shoulder. After ten minutes, she finishes pleased with her work.

"You should feel better now," she says, satisfied. "Although I wouldnt recommend too much in the way of excitement if it can be helped."

Almost absentmidnedly, the doctor shoots a glance at each of Bel's compatriots, as if trying to deduce the actions which led to the carnage that litters the holding bay.

[sblock=ooc]DR Fenn recovers 10 hp for Bel -take 10 + 13 +2= 25 : 10 over DC. Add this to the 1 hp Bel already has gives a total of 11 hp.

I take the non persistent conditions that Bel had as cured as well through the treatment ( and Bel could have taken 4 rounds to take recover actions as well to return the condition to zero)
[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
Shayuri said:
"We have someone else who needs help too," Ashlin tells the doctor. "Not here though. You'll need to come with us."

?Friend Switch is alreadyy handling having Maya?s wounds treated. I believe the proper thing todo is to contact Maya, let her know a doctor is coming, and let her know what else we have found out. Moving a frozen person like that will not be a stealthy thing we need to see if she can have her ship meet us there so we can load it and run. ?

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh," Ash comments, nonplussed. "I missed that. Good deal. Nevermind, doc."

She looks at the others. "So are we going to go back to her first to plan, or just go straight for the goods?"

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Bel take sout his comlink and contacts Maya.

"Maya, we're making our way to the cargo...do you think you could arrange for a ship to meet us there? Based on how dangerous thing were for you just walking around, we might need to get this cargo off-station as soon as possible."

Remove ads