Diesel's Dawn of Defiance

Shayuri

First Post
Ashlin comes out from behind the crates...almost putting her blaster away before she realizes they still have a prisoner.

"Ubby, cover that guy," she directs, then goes over the prisoner herself, holstering her blaster.

"Okay, mister..." she says. "I'm not really much for words, so I'll just sort of outline the situation, and you can decide what you want to do. I'm cute, and nice, and I have a conscience. I'd like you to tell me if the Imperials are connected at all to Ganga deciding to attack now."

Ashlin nods at UbD. "And if you don't tell ME, then the next one to talk to you will be HIM. He's not very cute, kind of mean, and has no capacity to feel fear, regret, or guilt."

"So! What's it gonna be?"

Diesel

First Post
The man remains silent and looks from Ashlin to UbD, as if sizing up their respective threat levels. That is until UbD grabs his arm.

"Hey! Ok, ok" he exclaims. "Look, the Boss sometimes tipped off the Imperials about things." The man glances at the late Chevin as if concerned he might be reprimanded.

"Boss was trying to get in good with the Empire since they came to Sel Zonn. He hoped they'd support him so he could take over the Alien Section, see? The Empire don't care what goes on in the Alien section, ya know? " The man looks at UbD for any signs of understanding.

"I'm just a slicer..I didn't even want to be here..but the Boss, he's been crazy all week. Really frustrated...all this talk of a spy on the station and then this big deal with some offworlders... he wanted to give the Imperials something, to score big..ya know? So he decided to hit Switch.. and when he ran into you all, he thought you were maybe the offworlders.He banked he could turn you in too."

The man looks at Ashlin, his face full of pain. "Hey lady call off the droid ok?" With a wince, he continues.

"Look, look, all the info he's been giving the Imperials has been bad. The officer he deals with -I don't know his name- was tired of listening to him. Even today, when he called him, the officer brushed him off. I never saw the Boss so mad before."

"That's all I know-honest. Now let me go, willya?"

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"Ashlin, I believe you and UbD would be the correct people to decide how to handle tis beings future threat to us. Perhaps he would wish to work for friend Switch now that his last boss is no longer capable of being a boss." Rain suggests with a shrug, leaving it to them to decide.

While they deal with the captive the Dathomiri force warrior examines those that she personally defeated seeking rophies of the victory. As the only enemies that she defeated was Ganga Lor and the fur creature she examines the old leathery skinned criminal. Once she s done with finding a trophy from him she claims the female fur beasts axe, the one she had used to strike down Bel.

"Perhaps to repay friend Bel's defense you could have this doctor that is to treat Maya also treat him?" the reed-haired woman suggests to the droid.

Shayuri

First Post
"Let him go, Ubby," Ashlin says, satisfied.

"You should listen to her. There's just one boss here now, and he's sitting behind the desk. I figure you'd better sign on with him, or find a ship out of here in a hurry."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Bel groans in the corner, blinks his eyes, and sits up quickly...too quickly. He grabs his force pike and uses it as a crutch to help keep him sitting up. He then rolls over to the wall and rests his back to it, looking into the room.

He forces a smile at the people in the room

"Wh..did we win?"

[sblock=ooc]Con Check to wake up (1d20+1=12)[/sblock]

Diesel

First Post
Switch nods at Ashlin's suggestion. Walking to join the rest of you, he says, "I could take this one on, provisionally of course. I think I should keep an eye on him for a while, until you conclude your business here at the station-just in case."

Looking at Ardon, Switch adds, "Of course your secret is safe with me."

Without a command, R5 wheels back to a wall panel and interfaces with it.

Fifteen minutes later, a small human woman appears in the doorway. She has a careworn face with raven dark hair graying at the temples. Dressed in the white robe of a doctor she carries a small metal case.

The woman shoots a hard look at Switch as she wordlessly checks the bodies for signs of life. Finding none, she turns her attention to Bel.

"Ahh Doctor Fenn," Switch says. "This carnage is not completely my fault; in fact I am the aggrieved party; so please, no sermons."

Dr. Fenn opens her case and begins probing Bel's shoulder. "Hmm, not too bad, blunt truama, dislocation, here," she says to all of you without looking up.

Getting a stimulant and a medpac she crouches over Bel. "Young man, I am a physician can you hear me? Do you need assisstance?"
[sblock=ooc]edit changed post since Bel posted. Shaggy healing options are up to you. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"Yes, Bel, we were victorious. Now you will let the doctor treat your injury so that we may proceed in our mission. I do not feel it wise to dawdle, but we will not proceed without you well." Rain tells the dazed soundingman.

Remove ads