Diesel's Dawn of Defiance

possum

First Post
Ardon removes the lightsaber from its hidden compartment in his jacket, putting a finger to his lips in a silent phrase of "I'll explain later." He immediately wishes he had taken cover to the crates on his left as he remembers that he would unable to sneak behind the attackers.

Ardon clutches his lightsaber and closes his eyes, breathing in and out in a relaxation technique.

Diesel

First Post
Bel's pike strikes the surprised Aqualish full in the chest. The thug cries out with a howl and spinning fires his blaster at Bel, but the shot carooms safely past the young noble into the ground.

As the Rodian and wookie fall to the ground unconcious the other thugs hesitate in the doorway. Seeing this Ganga Lor cries,"I told you there will be a mountain of creds once the offworlders and droid are gone! Now go chop em up!"

The words work as a tonic and the remaining henchmen rush out into the bay. Even the human lurking to the side joins in, running like a frenzied womp rat.Revealing himself you see he is the greasy human you each saw earlier at the Chevin's side. Entering the fray he fires at Switch's B1 bodyguard and hits it, causing the droid to stagger but remain upright.

The remaining Rodian breaks to the crates to the left of the door as he fires at Switch and misses.The four eyed aqualish boldly strides straight ahead and squeezes a blast at Rain, but the debris pile protects her.

The black maned wookie flies into a rage as her fellow wookie goes down. With her eyes red with anger she slides toward Bel swinging her axe. The great blow strikes Bel in the shoulder, causing him to slump to the ground, unconscious.

The B1 droid begins marching down the center of the bay firing its carbine on autofire. Blaster bolts skitter on the ground near the door harmlessly. Switch's attempt to fire at Ganga Lor is also futile.

[sblock=OOC]
Ok the count of thugs should have been x7 not 6 forgot to count the human. 5 thugs remain, with one rodian and wookie down and out. One Aqualish near Bel is stunned at -2 condition.

Ganga used inspire confidence on the 2 aqualish and rodian. The remaining wookie is in a state of rage.

And Bel is currently at -4 hp. EDIT: Bel took damage greater than his damage threshold, so he is dead unless he spends a force point.

thug attack rolls

humans, switch and b1 attacks

bad guy damage [/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Ardon ignites his lightsaber, casting a yellow glow across the floor from his hiding place. The Twi'lek emerges from his cover and races towards the nearest thug, his lightsaber swinging.

Attack thug (1d20+1=18, 2d8=11)

I accidentally added a zero to the 1, making it 10. I've corrected it on the link, but it will show up as 1d20+10 on the site.

Shalimar

First Post
Rain furrows her brow in concentration at the giant furry creature that had defeated Bel. With a flick of the handholding her Vibro-blade, the furred creature was thrown backwards at her employer with a terrible force.

"You will forgive me for this friend Bel, I hope." the Dathomiri woman says before turning to face Ardon in surprise. The red-braided warrior had heard of the light swords of the jedi from the slaves she had freed, perhaps her search was going to be easier than she thought after the earlier conversation.

OOC: Move Object = 21 (so 21 vs Wookie Will Save, 21 vs Ganga Lor's Reflex Save)
Damage = 4d6 + 2d6 (for force point) = 22 damage

Shayuri

First Post
Ashlin squints her right eye shut and sights with her left eye down the barrel...then scowls and switches eyes.

"Are you supposed to aim with the same eye you write with, or the other one?" she asks...then jumps as her finger twitches and the gun goes off. For a moment she stares in awe at what she did.

"...oh. That one."

(natural 20! http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1610116/ Don't remember how crits work in Star Wars. If confirmation needed, feel free to roll it and damage yourself. Otherwise will update asap.)

Diesel

First Post
The black furred wookie howls triumphantly over Bel's prone form. This victory is short lived however, as the wookie is picked up as if by an unseen hand and brought down on Ganga Lor.

The chevin has no time to react, and can only utter,"What the..." in surprise. Both he and the wookie crunch to the floor, where they remain unmoving.

Ardon emerges and with his lightsaber humming advances on the stunned Aqualish near Bel. The weapon swings in a deadly arc and strikes the thug down.

Ashlin fires a deadly strike at the four eyed Aqualish and, to her surprise blows the creature off his feet with a prodigious feat of marksmanship.

The Rodian fires at the oncoming B1 battle droid, felling it with his shot.

As the droid clangs to the deck in a shower of sparks, the remaining thug, the greasy human, hesitiates in the face of growing opposition. He looks toward UbD, fearful of what the droid may do.

UbD quickly acquires another target and with finely engineered precision, takes the rodian out of commision.

The greasy human now looks about with a worried look upon his face, his confidence gone. Striding for the doorway, and careful to avoid the Twi'lek with the lightsaber, he stops near the prone figure of Bel who still breathes. Nervously aiming his blaster at Bel, he shouts,"D..don't shoot..let me go..or this one gets it!"

Switch lowers his weapon, unsure of what to do.

[sblock=OOC]

Bel expended a Force point to remain alive. He is at 0 hp, unconscious and at -5 on the condition track. There is only one thug remaining.[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
"You will stop threatening this man. He is my husband, he is mine to protect, or avenge. If you do not harm him you may survive, if you harm him I will kill you." Rain tells the human. She drops the vibro-blade that she was holding in her off-hand and it sticks point first to the floor.

Holding out her recently emptied hand, there is a slapping sound as Bel's dropped force pike slaps into Rain's palm from where it had fallen to the ground. "If you do not surrender your weapon I and the jedi shall use the force to do things to you that you would not like."

(OOC: Move to Use the Force (move light object), Swift action to drop her blade, ready an action to shoot the thug if he shoots Bel (Attack 18, Damage = 8)

Remove ads