Diesel's Dawn of Defiance

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: That is the Mind Trick power, not Use the Force. Unfortunately neither of us have Mind Trick. Maybe Diesel will let you trade Mind Trick fo Move Object since you haven't used move object yet.

possum

First Post
OOC: You're right, I don't. I got confused since I play the same character in another DoD game and he's actually a little further along. If I can switch Move Object for Mind Trick, I would.

Diesel

First Post
The man peers around nervously, his beady eyes overlooking a bulbous nose. As the pike flies away and UbD takes aim at him, his blaster shakes in his hand.

"I..I don't want to shoot this man," he says wearily, "I want to surrender..." The blaster falls from his grip onto the deck and the human raises his hands over his head.

At his desk, Switch sits in his chair as R5 emerges from his hiding place.

"It is obvious," Switch says to no one in particular, "that the rules of probability have disappeared today. First, Ganga Lor attempts to attack my person, an act highly unlikely in any scenario."

The droid looks at Rain and Ardon. "Then I make the acquaintance of not one but two apparent practicioners of," Switch pauses as if looking for the right word, "an unusual and singular art. Given the times in which we live, another unlikely occurrance."

"In addition, I find myself in the unfamiliar position of owing a debt! Not only have these strangers destroyed Ganga Lor and his gang, they have saved my life. Most unusual."

R5 seems to nod in agreement, but wheels away, past Ardon to Bel's prone form. The droid beeps, drawing attention to the wounded human.

Looking at Bel you can see his shoulder is still intact. There is no blood or great laceration. The blow that rendered him unconscious was powerful, but was not made with the axe's blade.

[sblock=OOC]
Bel can make a con check vs. DC 10 to regain consciousness, get 1 hp and move up one on the condition track. Or not :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Rain watches intently as Ardon clouds the man's mind in the force, trying to figure out how he had accomplished the feat. Some of her sisters had been able to do such things, but she herself had focused on the more physical things that the force could be used for. She cojuld use the force to make herself tougher, to move things, to refresh herself, and sense danger, but she had yet to be able to alter anyone's mind with it. I must definitely learn this thing from the jedi, it would be quite a useful thing.

The redbraided warrior girl leaned Bel's lance on the crates she had used for cover and reholstered her blaster on her thigh, and the Vibro-blade on her back. She retreives the blaster that the human had dropped and handed it to Ardon to replace the one he had lent to Switch. "You will teach me your ways of using the force, yes?" she asks sounding hopeful if a little strained at having to ask a male to teach her.

possum

First Post
"My part of the debt is simple," Ardon states as he extinguishes his lightsaber. "Hopefully, you won't make any mention of the Force being use in this skirmish."

He turns to Rain. "I don't know a lot of ways to use the Force," he replies to her attempt to ask. 'She comes from a matriarchy, though,' he thinks. "It's also very obvious that you have some things to teach me, as well. There's no way that I could have pushed an adult Wookiee like you did."

Shalimar

First Post
"You are a Jedi, your knowledge of the force is different than mine, share what you know, and I will learn it, even if it is only the philosophies of the jedi." Rain answers, dismissing the notion that Ardon knew no more than she.

"Besides, you know how to use the blade of light." the red-haired warrior says, pointing to the lightsaber. "You can teach me that."

"If there is anything I can teach a Jedi, I will, but I do not understand. The abilities that we Force Warriors weild were passed down from Jedi. Should you as a jedi not then know those things?"

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"I am only a learner," Ardon explains. "I don't have the complete mastery over all the abilities that the Force allows us to have, only small tidbits at best."

Shalimar

First Post
"Then you are as I. Do you know of any teachers of the Jedi Arts then? A true master that could teach us the fullness of the force?" she asks hopefully, though she sounds determined to press on regardless.

"Do you know the technique that would speed Bel's recovery? I have seen sister Kariya perform it, but I was not initiated into its secrets before I left."

Remove ads