• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diety Roleplay

The name says it all, anyone whos interested submit a portfolio up to 2 important things(ie good/magic/humans/nature) 4 minor(ie love/bards/specific animal/fire).
Complete dieties will be a divine rank of 1-20 portfolios and an alignment

Format:
Player Name: Diety Name, Major(1st, 2nd) Minor(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) DR (DR)

Active:
Shayuri: Whisper, Major (Secrets, Dreams) Minor (Shadows, Knowledge, Illusion, Deception) DR (15)

Mephit James: Epheme, Major (Trade, Travel) Minor (Sailing, Roads, Rivers, migrating birds) DR (13)

Suicdal Llama: Mensar, Major (Knowledge, machines) Minor (Chaos, technology, artificers, wizards) DR (7)

kingpaul: Martok, the Fire Lord, major (fire, destruction) minor (war, death, magic, purification) DR (10)

Lord Wyrm: Anaziel, the Fallen Lord, Major (Faith, Darkness) Minor (the Heavens, the Unknown Past, Sacrifice, Redemption) DR (14)

Nephtys: Matresia, Major (Life, Community) Minor (Farming, Artifice, Avarice, Nobility) DR (15)

Inactive:
garlicnation: Alfair, soul collector, major(peace, suffering) minor(death, life, judgment of the dead, cycle of life)

Neon Cactus: Koth, Major (Sky, Birds) Minor (Ocean, Magic, Humans, Peace)

Wystan: Raven, Major (Nature, Good) Minor (Ravens, Tribalism, Honesty, War)

Wrahn: Sorues, The Walking God, Main (Death, Judgement) Minor (Protection, Wind, Shadow, Law)

Juggernaut: Arcayn, Major (Dark Elves, Evil) Minor (Trickery, Thievery, Chaos, Assassination)

Lord_Raven88: Nekron, Major (Magic, Knowledge) Minor (Protection, Balance, Magical Items, Spellcasters)

James Heard: Paradas, Major (The Moon, Elves) Minor (Twilight, Mirrors, The Desert, The Oceans)

Logics Fate: Soliebraun, Major (Law, Humans) Minor (Sun, war, strength, tyranny)

Last edited:

Mephit James

First Post
Is this an adventure arc? Are these deities going to be playing out myths? Are they for a completely blank world or for a campaign setting (homebrew or otherwise)? Do you want deities all from the same pantheon? Would existing deities work? What level? The answer to these questions and more would be helpful... :D

Shayuri

First Post
Yar...I'm confused. Will these be characters? Will we be doing things?

Or is it just:

Name: Whisper

(Major) Secrets, Dreams (Minor) Shadows, Knowledge, Illusion, Deception

Mephit James

First Post
I guess I should throw in some ideas rather than just gripes...

Name: Epheme

Major Concerns: Trade, Travel
Minor Concerns: Sailing, Roads, Rivers, Swallows (migrating birds)

Is this an adventure arc? Are these deities going to be playing out myths? Are they for a completely blank world or for a campaign setting (homebrew or otherwise)? Do you want deities all from the same pantheon? Would existing deities work? What level? The answer to these questions and more would be helpful... :D

In order of asking: What is an adventure arc, no, yes, not sure what you mean, as long as you make them your own somehow(or i've never heard of them and don't find out untill after the game starts), The first ten people with complete portfolios will have Divine rank 20

LogicsFate, Shayuri, and Mephit James are approved.

Two more and i'll post the beginnning...

Last edited:

Mephit James

First Post
magic_gathering2001 said:
In order of asking: What is an adventure arc, no, yes, not sure what you mean.

I just meant like a series of adventures, or are we just going to be pushing around mortals? I think I already got the answer: it seems like a regular old adventure with deities instead of mortals.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads