D&D General Digital Maps for Roll20

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
In this winter battle map I had the idea to place some great ore deposits of a mineral that has magical cold properties. For a reason that I'll leave up to you, this mighty chunks of magic ice have surfaced from the depths of the earth, creating a permanent Winter around them.

The adventurers could try and mine the materials to craft ice-based weapons and armor at your discretion, but nothing in life is easy so perhaps you'd like to have a big bad evil ice-based monster protecting the place.

If you dont' like the ore deposit idea you could always treat the rocks as just regular, giant ice rocks or maybe as the nest of some monster.

Icy Ore Deposits 24x34

IcyOreDepositsPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
The party has wandered off through the thick forest. Finding themselves lost they decide to scout ahead. But the dice are not kind to them, and the dense forest makes the task more difficult.

The party are found out by some goblins that were hunting in the woods. Battle ensues and the heroes will have to make the most of the terrain during the fight or be overwhelmed by the goblin hunting party.

Forest Wilderness 24x34

ForestEncounterPublic.jpg

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
In this winter battle map I had the idea to place some great ore deposits of a mineral that has magical cold properties. For a reason that I'll leave up to you, this mighty chunks of magic ice have surfaced from the depths of the earth, creating a permanent Winter around them.

The adventurers could try and mine the materials to craft ice-based weapons and armor at your discretion, but nothing in life is easy so perhaps you'd like to have a big bad evil ice-based monster protecting the place.

If you dont' like the ore deposit idea you could always treat the rocks as just regular, giant ice rocks or maybe as the nest of some monster.

Icy Ore Deposits 24x34

View attachment 123110

Just wanted to say thank you for these. I particularly like this one by the way.

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Just wanted to say thank you for these. I particularly like this one by the way.

Thank you very much, glad you're liking them!

And now I have another one, picture this:

The party is making their way through a mountainous land, hot in pursuit of one of the BBEG's lieutenants. They come across an old barbican gate, flanked by two great mountains.

The place looks deserted, but the gate remains closed. They ponder for a moment the possibility of taking a turn to the right, going around the mountain. But pressed for time they quickly dismiss this absurd idea.

Being the skilled adventurers that they are, they devise a plan to get the gate open. The first choice is the Rogue, who promptly makes use of their thieves' tools to start the lock-picking process.

There's a chill in the air now. And the Paladin senses the presence of evil beings haunting the ancient structure.

Angry spirits of an accursed war from a forgotten era, still remembering their duty to protect this strategic location, attack the group without quarter.

Now it's fight or flight, as the adventurers find themselves disfavored in their position.

Forest Gate 22x34

ForestGatePublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
On this new snowy battle map I went for a calm lakeside view vibe. The map itself presents a few strategic opportunities that the party or their enemies can use in combat:

The tree-covered areas are perfect for setting up ambushes, hiding and taking cover, while the high ground speaks for itself on it's advantageous properties.

If you so wish, the lake could provide an additional way to damage or impair creatures, given the cold temperature of the environment.

And if you're partial to treating snow as difficult terrain, then the only way to avoid the negative effects would be to move around on the stone path. That leaves risking an ambush coming from the forested area on the top part of the map, or being at height disadvantage if moving through the bottom part.

Winter Lakeside Path 24x34

WinterLakesidePathPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
It's time to venture forth into another dark swamp this week with a new battle map. Use this wilderness to send your players to a desolate land that's full of nasty things lurking in the shadows.

The dense foliage in some parts of the map make a perfect spot to hide scary monsters that are just looking for an opportunity to jump the party and tear them apart.

You can also treat the muddy waters as difficult terrain to provide another challenge for your players to overcome.

Swamp 24x34

Swamp3Public.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Greetings!

I went for something a little bit different with this week's battle map. Here I decided to make something that would fit well in a more mountainous region. A place with lots of rock everywhere.

The gameplay of this map would be all about hiding and climbing the boulders at the right moments to gain the advantage in battle.

Line of sight will be the most important thing here when using spells and other types of ranged attacks.

Rocky Wilderness 18x25

RockyWildernessPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Today I have a new forest battle map for you all. There's the foliage where the group or their enemies can use for preparing an ambush, but most importantly there's an elevated area in the middle.

This area is of high strategic value. In addition to granting the height advantage to whoever is up here, there's plenty of boulders to use as cover.

I'd recommend placing the enemies there and your players on the top edges of the map at the start of the encounter if you're going for a challenging fight. This way you can force your players to think a little bit more instead of just rushing head on.

Forest Wilderness 24x30

ForestEncounter2Public.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
The group has been traveling through the icy North, the land covered in a seemingly perpetual white blanket. Cold and exhausted they think their eyes deceive them, for in the distance they see a considerable amount of smoke. A huge bonfire, perhaps?

They decide to investigate.

After climbing the ancient stairs, and much to the surprise of everyone, they arrive to a beautiful sight: thermal waters!

Quickly most of the group prepare themselves to take a much needed hot bath and feel the warmth once more. But will this moment of respite last, or will it be cut short by their enemies?

Snowy Thermal Waters 22x30

SnowyForestThermalWatersPublic.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases