• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They head over to find Lynestra, eventually locating her in the guest rooms she has been given for her time here. Her door is unlocked, and they see her in her room sitting on her bed in her wedding dress, with the white veil switched out for a black one, sobbing inconsolably as she gazes down at a picture of herself and Ammon together held in her hands. She doesn't seem to notice their entry.*

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

*Tiberius looks at Claudia, before crossing to Lynestra and taking a seat near her on the edge of the bed.*

“We’re sorry to intrude, Lynestra, but we need to talk with you about Ammon...”

unleashed

First Post

“I’m sorry Lynestra, I suppose we could let you have a little time to grieve, but I’m afraid we can’t wait too long to speak with you,” Tiberius offers compassionately. “Would you like to have anyone to sit with you, or would you prefer to be by yourself?”

unleashed

First Post

“I understand,” Tiberius says, looking at Claudia briefly as he utters those words. “Be assured we’re going to do everything we can to find out who did this, and bring them to justice... it’s not much consolation I know, but it’s the best we can offer.”

unleashed

First Post

“We’ll return later to see how you are, Lynestra, if nothing else...”

*Tiberius shepherds the group out of the room, and a short way down the hall.*

“So, anyone in particular you’d like to speak with next Mythweaver? Any ideas, Claudia? I’d think the rest of Ammon’s family first, as they may have an inkling of why or possibly who might want Ammon dead, but his mother may not be much better off than Lynestra, and I don’t know if Orin has knowledge of anything except hunting...”

Bront

The man with the probe
When Vasha finishes gathering info, she will go to talk to Helena herself, (She'll let El and Ferris wait outside).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads