• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I thought Ferris was tailing us? Or was that getting tail? :lol: She in any particular dispotion when I arive?

"Helena, how are you, did you hear the news?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Helena seems downcast. The look of such beauty turned to melancholy is enough almost to make Vasha cry even though Helena is not incredibly bereaved--the touching sadness just seems to exude from her.*

"I...yes...it's so sad...I wanted my sister to be happy, poor Lynestra. So many years and she'll never be happy," Helena replies sadly.

Erekose13

Explorer
unleashed said:
“We’ll return later to see how you are, Lynestra, if nothing else...”

*Tiberius shepherds the group out of the room, and a short way down the hall.*

“So, anyone in particular you’d like to speak with next Mythweaver? Any ideas, Claudia? I’d think the rest of Ammon’s family first, as they may have an inkling of why or possibly who might want Ammon dead, but his mother may not be much better off than Lynestra, and I don’t know if Orin has knowledge of anything except hunting...”

"There was no one in particular. I had hoped that Lynestra would have more information, but her emotions are understandable. Perhaps the father of the bride might have some information." replies Mythweaver.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Perhaps we can try again later with Lynestra, but you’re right I think, as Tyrus would be my next choice after Ammon’s family... so let’s go see him then. Hmm, you know, I’m beginning to wonder whether Ammon was killed, so that Helena couldn’t be married off,” Tiberius ponders aloud, as they go in search of Tyrus.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They find Tyrus in his guest room over with the rest of his family, except Lynestra. He is sitting with Leda on a couch, holding her close as they read a book together.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
*Helena seems downcast. The look of such beauty turned to melancholy is enough almost to make Vasha cry even though Helena is not incredibly bereaved--the touching sadness just seems to exude from her.*

"I...yes...it's so sad...I wanted my sister to be happy, poor Lynestra. So many years and she'll never be happy," Helena replies sadly.
"And I wanted Ammon to be happy, and now..." Vasha sighs. "Do you know anyone who would want this? I want to bring his killer to justice, and we must move quickly."

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Rystil Arden said:
*They find Tyrus in his guest room over with the rest of his family, except Lynestra. He is sitting with Leda on a couch, holding her close as they read a book together.*
“Pardon the interruption, your highness, but we have been appointed by Lord Atreides to investigate the death of his son, and I was wondering whether you and your family might spare us a moment or two for our inquiry,” Tiberius states formally.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'm afraid I have no idea, Vasha. I've lived in a figurative ivory tower for all my life. I know more about stories and romances than about actual political connections. Kastor knows more about those than any of my siblings, probably."

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Pardon the interruption, your highness, but we have been appointed by Lord Atreides to investigate the death of his son, and I was wondering whether you and your family might spare us a moment or two for our inquiry,” Tiberius states formally.
"We most certainly may," Tyrus replies, disentangling his arm from around his wife, "Sorry Leda, my dear. This is important--we'll spend quality time again soon though."

"Now then, what do you need? I'm not sure how I can be of help to you, but to find the killer of my daughter's love, I am at your service."

Erekose13

Explorer
"To get this out of the way before moving on to other topics and to make sure we know where some of the others were, can you tell us where you were since the reception?" asks Mythweaver to get the obvious question asked before moving into more serious questions. He will of course be monitoring Tyrus' reponse for any obvious omissions or falsehoods.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads