• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

unleashed

First Post
“Time seems like its going to be a problem then, as I doubt we’d be able to round up everyone we want to question in half an hour, if we do the auguries now. So we should probably wait on the auguries until we’ve got everyone assembled then, to give us the best chance of a useful result,” Tiberius muses, though he looks to Mythweaver to see what he wants to do.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Hmm that does pose a problem then. I think it might be important to wait on the auguries then. Though I had hoped to get a sense before trying to assemble people as it will no doubt offend some. Let us speak with the captain of the guard and our noble host to see if this can all be arranged." replies Mythweaver.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Ferris nods and heads off. A short while later, he returns.*

"Hmm, she seemed upset to be disturbed. I think I convinced most of them to come. Vasha, do you think you could talk to some of the bride's family? They don't seem very comfortable around me."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha nods and heads off to round up the Lynestra's family. (Wow, I don't rememer most of their names anymore. I think I got Lynestra's right)

Erekose13

Explorer
Mythweaver says, "Thank you Ferris and Vasha, hopefully with everyone gathered we can get this ugly process done with. People will not like this, but perhaps if we stage it so that we are offering something positive from the results. An idea would be to tell everyone that we have an update, but that we will need to have people answer a few simple questions on the way in to prevent the murderer's accomplises from entering. No that won't work, thats just like accusing everyone, which is really what we are doing anyways. They'll just have to live with it."

unleashed

First Post
“You’re probably right about them not liking this ... then I don’t think anything will truly mollify them, except a speedy and successful conclusion to our investigation,” Tiberius remarks as he loosens his shoulders. “Any other preparations you’d like us to make before we do this, Mythweaver? I know I’m tempted to arm myself, but that might just send the wrong message..."

Remove ads