• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Erekose13

Explorer
"They could of course, but I don't believe that will cause us any concern. I will keep it in mind, however. The posibility of missing key players by trying to narrow it to a particular race or species would be too great, especially when not all attendees are even mammals."

ooc: trying not to be too metagamey and say Humanoid, especially when the possible outsider is humanoid in form.

Erekose13

Explorer
"If we haven't any better ideas let's progress with this strategy for now then." says Mythweaver, suggesting that they move on the course of action proposed.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I wasn't sure that he did--I'll come back to this later if I have time. If not, somebody post something after this post so I don't forget and see my name as the last poster and think I updated)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay, so going to get Ferris for an Augury?)

"Oh, hi guys," Ferris says, "Yeah, so I asked Circe for some Auguries. You guys know that the spell can only see thirty minutes into the future, right? So if you ask it now, it might just say 'nothing' because it might take longer than that to gather everyone. Also, there's like a one in four chance that it will say 'nothing' even when there is weal or woe. You guys okay with that?"

Remove ads