• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: There was a servant, and the servant ran into the guard on the way out, as the guard was passing by again, though you didn't see this because you stayed inside. Realistically, the guard might have come across you a little sooner, but I forgot to charge time for the stuff you did after breaking into the room, and you did have Knock, so you were fast)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: ah okay, couldn't quite remember)

"I think that the servant we ran into might have spoken to the guard, delaying his return to the scene." offers Mythweaver.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: There was a servant, and the servant ran into the guard on the way out, as the guard was passing by again, though you didn't see this because you stayed inside. Realistically, the guard might have come across you a little sooner, but I forgot to charge time for the stuff you did after breaking into the room, and you did have Knock, so you were fast)
OOC: By fast you mean the several minutes it took us to find Ammon and talk with the servant, before she ran off in fear of her life from Vasha the Valsian? ;) :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Erekose13 said:
(ooc: ah okay, couldn't quite remember)

"I think that the servant we ran into might have spoken to the guard, delaying his return to the scene." offers Mythweaver.
“Oh, that’s more than likely. Though the time it took us to walk down the hall to the door, open it, search for Ammon, and then speak with the servant before she ran off is far too long to be away from a door, in my experience... especially when you’re supposed to be preventing entry at the command of the person you’re guarding. Then they probably weren’t prepared for an event like this, considering their isolation, which likely makes them feel overly safe,” Tiberius replies with a shake of his head.

“Anyway, this isn’t getting us any closer to discovering who did do it. So what are we going to do, get everyone and just ask them point blank under the effects of a truth spell, or can anyone see another less blatant option which we might pursue?”

Erekose13

Explorer
"I've exhausted any other options I can think of." replies Mythweaver. "Perhaps an augury will help us determine if that course of action could help?"

ooc: we did prep one of those right?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"I've exhausted any other options I can think of." replies Mythweaver. "Perhaps an augury will help us determine if that course of action could help?"

ooc: we did prep one of those right?
(OOC: Ferris?)

unleashed

First Post
OOC: *They find Ferris eating a light breakfast in Aerope's private chambers with two women who scramble to cover themselves, one with a towel and the other with a sheet. Ferris nods at Mythweaver's request and promises to prepare Zone of Truth and two Auguries.*

Sorry about that, I meant hunt that up the other day, but I forgot. :eek:

Erekose13

Explorer
"So with the ability to find out if our questions are valid we need to come up with a couple of auguries. Any suggestions on what type of questions to ask of Ferris' god? Perhaps "Will we confront Ammon's murderer by asking 'Did you compel Ammon to kill himself?'?""

Remove ads