• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
I guess I should sleep soon. Either that, or find a way to move my cat off the keyboard.

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, should I be worried that I've not had over 10 posts where the main point was part of a conversation with my dog?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, should I be worried that I've not had over 10 posts where the main point was part of a conversation with my dog?
Maybe :D I know people in real life who spend a much greater percentage than even that talking to their dumb ol' dog :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Maybe :D I know people in real life who spend a much greater percentage than even that talking to their dumb ol' dog :lol:
I don't think many of them think they talk back ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
Either that, or find a way to move my cat off the keyboard.
Bront said:
I think your cat is fighting for attention with your character’s dog… :lol:

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
I think your cat is fighting for attention with your character’s dog… :lol:
Could be, but I think she just wanted me to let her out. Night now she's sleeping on a pile of papers on my desk.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA: [sblock] Regarding Kallithyia’s languages… How many of her skill points in diplomacy do you think I could remove but still be honest to the concept that the Vaelyne ambassador had given her personally training in diplomacy? She has a +14 right now… I was thinking of stealing 4 skill points (two languages) and leaving them unspent till sometime later. (Like I did with Molpe.)

Also would you even approve the above? [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
I think that would definitely be fair, as +10 is still pretty darn good for Diplomacy for an Amazon (it even seems somewhat more realistic--she isn't as diplomatic as a trained diplomat, but she's still outstanding). I'm cool with leaving skill points unspent as long as they are spent based on current state (which is to say, if Kalli takes a level in some class that has Speak Language as a class skill, she couldn't spend the points then to get languages for cheaper), but it looks like that is what you plan to do anyways, so that's cool with me :)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads