• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Trust me, it's not. I refuse to write out anything by hand if I can avoid it now. Having had issues where I can't read my own DM notes that I wrote 10 minutes ago is pretty bad though.
I remember that I had a TA who ordered me never to write things out, so I typed it but the mathematical symbols looked messy on the word processor, so a few p-sets later, he told me to write it. Then he remembered why he told me to type it in the first place and relented :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, I know, my spelling is bad, and I readily admit it. My handwriting is worse. Honestly. Half the time I can't read it.

Well I have five words for you then...the spellchecker is your friend. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Ya, some of the posters like BS have an automatic spellchecker, so all of their words are pretty much always spelled perfectly right, though you always have to watch out for the occasional wrong word.

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
But I'm too lazy! :p

Actualy, I didn't know there was a spellchecker here.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
But I'm too lazy! :p

Actualy, I didn't know there was a spellchecker here.

There isn't, but I type my replies in word and paste them in to post, due to the fact I keep a log...not that I have a spelling problem. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
There isn't, but I type my replies in word and paste them in to post...not that I have a spelling problem. ;)
I type 98% of everything in the quick reply box, actually. When I need to attach something, then I go to the New Reply page, though.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I type 98% of everything in the quick reply box, actually. When I need to attach something, then I go to the New Reply page, though.

Well I have to use New Reply when I post in character at least, as I always title my posts.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I'm like that, though I used the reply for quoting and for color if It's more complex than a single sentance.

Any metagamy advice for a way for Carsis to interest Lasair enough that she'll at least talk to him?

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well I have to use New Reply when I post in character at least, as I always title my posts.
I never title mine. Now you know one of the reasons why. It's also one reason why I'm so fast :cool:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I never title mine. Now you know one of the reasons why. It's also one reason why I'm so fast :cool:
I do in combat, but that's because it's a good place to stick AC and HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads