• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“I like you well enough from the time we’ve spent together so far Creusa, I’d just prefer you to be a little less servile at times...”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“It makes me glad to hear that sentiment Creusa, as it is all one can ask of another. I shall leave you now to decide what it is you are going to prepare for me tomorrow, and I do truely look forward to tasting whatever it may be...good evening Creusa.”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Rystil]*Having gathered everything he came for Tiberius returns to the helm chamber.*[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“Trouble finding the wine, no that was easy,” Tiberius chuckles, “I did run into Kallithyia though and she had found out I was learning Seelie, so we talked for a while, and then since Creusa was freed up I decided to ask if she’d prepare me a special meal. It seemed to cheer her up a bit after her time with Kallithyia, so it all worked out well in the end.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]"Oh, I see, well that was good...That Kallithyia must be quite the terror. First Aspasia needs cheering up from her, then Creusa? Normally, it's impossible to dent Aspasia's smile, and Creusa is usually unflappable...she wouldn't be upset if someone gave her fifty lashes..."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“She’s definitely terrorised Creusa, mostly by forcing her to feel she was being disrespectful at every turn...Creusa almost broke down when I went in to talk to her, as she thought I was there to punish her at Kallithyia’s request...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]"Oh dear...I know she's a guest, but making Creusa feel bad like that is really rather pointlessly cruel...the poor thing won't even defend herself."[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads