• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“I know, and the worst part is that Kallithyia probably didn’t mean to do it, she was just frustrated because she was trying to make friends with Creusa, but instead of making friends she’s alienated her with her actions. Well there’s little enough I can do about it now...I just hope Kallithyia doesn't make it even worse by trying again too soon...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tiberius]"Yes, I hope so too. I feel bad for both of them, though moreso for Creusa, I think, but there is nothing to be done but hope, I guess."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“Anyway, enough about other peoples problems! I should really pour this wine...there you go Calpurnia,” Tiberius remarks as he hands Calpurnia her wine.

*Before pouring a glass of wine for himself, Tiberius first resumes his seat, placing Felicia back in his lap as he does so.*[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads