• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The valet glances skyward.*

"It should be any moment now. Ah, speak of the devil, and the angels deliver!"

*A fancy, well-upholstered ship, with gilded and bejeweled decorations and a red carpet to welcome the guests alights gently nearby. This is far more elegant than the ship Vasha had used last time.*

"One, two, three, four, five," the valet sighs, "Well, looks like we're missing one. Oh well, can't be late, I suppose. Every get on board, please. Enjoy the wedding!"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris stood and made certain that no stray dog hair had attached itself to his armor. He motioned courteously to the ladies to go first with a pleasant, "Beautiful and enchanting women first." and a slight noble bow.

Looking to the valet, Ferris clarified, "Missing someone, sir? Perchance do you have a name . . . I don't think I've seen anyone else around."

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

*Tiberius takes some time to strap several larger weapons and his shield on his back, before placing his metallic hawk on the edge of his shield and picking up the rest of his gear. His actions delaying him more than long enough to be the last aboard.*

D20Dazza

Explorer
Elmuriel slinks sexily aboard the ship, eyeing Ferris appreciatively "So, where do we go first Vasha?" she asks as she follows the attractive woman up the ships ramp.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, this should fly us to the palace, and I guess we'll get a place to change and prepare from there. I've only been to the palace once, when I met Lynestra," Vasha says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*With everyone on board, the helmsman begins to warm up the helm again for an immediate take-off, but just before they leave, a cloaked female figure dashes towards the ship and leaps on board athletically, a glittering rainbow shining from a necklace around her neck.*

"Am I...am I late?" she pants in Eldish, "Sorry everyone."

*She looks up and begins to glance around at the passengers, likely looking for one of them in particular.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"If you're here, then you're not," Vasha says with a smile. "What's your name?"

OOC: Do I recognise the voice?

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

*Admiring the athletic arrival of the latest passenger, Tiberius gazes inquiringly at her as she looks for someone amongst the passengers.*

Remove ads