Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Not for my players] Heads up to any judges who can help. My group is about to finish their 200+ day(RL) adventure and I don't think my judge is around anymore. I just need to get my rewards for them approved at the conculsion. Will let you know when that is. And those players should then be headed back to the RDI soon also. Oh I need to know is Filth Fever catching? Reis has it does he infect someone when he injures them with a natural weapon?? Scratch them?? I don't know. [/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=Not for HolyMan's players]If Reis cleans himself up even a bit, so that he doesn't personally count as "filthy surroundings", and since he is neither a dire rat nor an otyugh, I'd say he can't pass on Filth Fever. Anyway, I don't think it will matter. He'll either get better or die, depending on the results of a series of Fortitude saves, or Heal checks by the hospice experts if he can stay there for care. In either outcome, it then won't be an issue.[/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
Ok, I never really leave, as I was subscribed to all my LEW threads, so I had still my eye on it. But I havn't played for long, even with my three PC.

So I take it we can count on Rinaldo's shop still being active?

I ask because my PCs have hinted about giving you a little business.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
What is it looking like for adventures in LEW? I don't think the 10th lvl guys who were interested in a game are in the RDI. I was wondering what is the character levels i.e. what kind of party would everyone in the RDI make.

My game is close to finished and a few 2nd lvl characters should be coming back.

HM

Trouvere

Explorer
I have a vignette ready to go.

We still can't put together standard parties of similar level that cover all the bases, but a wider than usual range shouldn't be a problem in this one, so long as the lower level PCs are careful.

From high to low, looks like the available PCs are Eusebius (8th), Eanos (7th), Nurlan (6th), Pendrake (5th), Lupic (4th), Quozen (3rd), Corvinus/Periwinkle, Peladus and Jamilee (2nd), Jonah (1st).

Depending on who's interested, I'd prefer to run it for either a higher level group of Eusebius, Eanos, Nurlan and Pendrake, or a lower level group including Pendrake, Lupic, Quozen, Periwinkle and Peladus. Either could work.

I've been waiting for Pendrake and Thargon to finish their mithral shirt transaction before kicking it off, but I think I'll just assume they're done now.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
pendrake will be ready pretty soon here. let me see what IVV and I need to do to finalzie our business....

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That means we would need like a 2nd lvl adventure or two (you figure from 3rd lvl down there are about eight characters when Reis and Midias return). So does anyone got something they wish to run or know of anything unfinished maybe we could do?

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases