• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thels

First Post
With the rules as the Judges currently have it standing, that's indeed exactly the way it is decided (though not by me, and I never said I decided that personally). Honestly, if the judges think to change their mind about it, they will probably tell, but until then, it seems annoying to say each time someone answers a question: Well, the way we do it until now is like A, but who knows, maybe within a few hours, the judges decide to switch to B. dpdx is not the first to ask this. Why should things be different all of a sudden?

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Well, pardon the :) out of me for speaking up, Thels, being the newest player and all. Would you like me to bow to your superior magnificence?

I'm sorry if somebody already asked about Heroes of High Favor. I didn't happen to see it mentioned in the discussion thread, so I asked about it.

You may go ahead and flog me now.

Thels

First Post
Sheesh, just wanted to help. No need to get all sarcastic. No, i didn't mean that book specifically, just about 'can I include this and that from there...'

You know, Judges might have other things to do than answer 18 questions for each new player that joins LEW, that's all I'm saying. All I did was give the current policy on stuff from noncore material, and now you guys went hostile on me for no apparent reason.

Sheesh, some people...

Macbeth

First Post
HEY! HEY! HEY! None of that here. Please calm down, no need to be defensive, both of you have good points, lets just back of and see what we (the judges) decide about this.

Macbeth

First Post
Thels said:
Hmm, yeah, right Macbeth... this is getting out of line. I'm sorry for clustering the thread.
No problem, thels. Obviously tempers were high, and I just wanted to make sure this didn't degrade any further.

Velmont

First Post
OK, it seems it is ok, so I will change the subject to be sure. How bargaining will work... :D Just a reminder ;) Just want to be sure you don't forget me... to be a bit more serious, I didn't hear about Kanuha Burger adventure, if it has been approved. We are in the middle of a hot situation, and I just want to be sure it won't happen, after we finish the adventure, that it would not be approved...

Thanks to take some time for that, any judge you are.

Thels

First Post
There's one of Hyrag that I know of. I assumed it existed when I made my character, and Uriel actually referred to it later on.

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Judges - what kind of temples are in Orussus? Or is this another one of those 'make it up as I go along' things?
I can't make a unanimous decision, but i would say that there are temples for each of the deities in the deities thread (Verdante, Hyrag, etc. Theres a few).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads