DK1: Veiled Thorns (Moggthegob Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc; FYI HTurtle, if you read the description carefully you'll notice there are 3 metal plates set into the door. You are attacking the one on the right, correct?

hornedturtle

First Post
Occ: Sorry for my oversight, that description was made nearly a month ago but I'll try to be more observant in the future. Since 354b is obviously right handed he 'knocks' on the right most plate.

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Jehen had momentarily lost herself in the sights of her magically-enhanced vision. The ability was, in truth, rather new to her, and using it took almost all of her concentration. Whether it was an honest desire to be thorough or simple curiousity about the others in her company, she had taken her time, sweeping the magical detection through a full circle of the area around her.

She returned her attention to the door, expecting to see the halfling working on what appeared to be some kind of puzzle lock. What she actually saw was the warforged, just stepping forward to slam its fist against one plate of the lock. With a muttered curse, Jehen scrambled frantically backwards, trying to get to the mouth of the alley and around the corner before the trap went off- she knew there just had to be some kind of trap attached to the device...

Fourbee's lumbering swing struck true as Jehen suddenly dashed back out of the alley and leaving the rest of the group to tense in sudden readiness.

Ass the 'forged's fist connected with the metal plate on the far right side, a deep chime sounded and the group heard a small slide of metal upon metal from inside the door.

Other than that, there is no immediately noticable change.

serow

First Post
Raekz looks around at the party. "We're still alive. Something's working at the least. Give it another blow," he encourages the warforged. While taking a small step away.

hornedturtle

First Post
occ: well if there are no objections. 354b will Knock the left most plate next.

"Perhaps there asleep, i'll try again," states 354b.

hornedturtle

First Post
occ: well if there are no objections. 354b will Knock the left most plate next.

"Perhaps they're asleep, I'll try again," states 354b.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Kaz will also take a step back, or a few, as he heads to the mouth of the alley, preparing himself for any ambush that might happen.

As the 'brave' hobgoblins retreat further back down the hall, Jehen peers at the Warforged's progress from outside the corridor.

Now left alone, save for a very silent halfling, Fourbee approaches the large door yet again and smashes a metallic fist into the left most side metal plate.

Yet another chime can be heard coming from the door, this one higher in pitch than the first and preceeding a few more mettalic clicks from within the portal itself.

Still, nothing else about the scene changes....

ooc; actions? what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads