DK1: Veiled Thorns (Moggthegob Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: I'd feel a lot better with a cleric or other healer on board, but I know that most of the attention has moved to L4e and I don't know how well recruiting might work. If there is only one more set piece upcoming, I would almost rather press on instead of possibly getting bogged down in a recruiting attempt.

For skills, Jehen has all 3 of those:
Knowledge- history +5=15
Knowledge- local +6= 16
Knowledge- nobility/royalty +8= 21

Rolls: Roll Lookup

ooc; okay, that's 1 vote for pushing ahead, it seems. What do the other three think? Also, if your pc is not trained in any of the knowledge skillz, a straight up Int check is also okay.

renau1g

First Post
During times like these Kaz sometimes wishes that he had been able to learn more about the world instead of just focusing on his martial training, but then he remembers cutting down those bat creatures and smiles cruelly.

The hobgoblin will spend a moment cleaning his blade while the others attempt to recall their information.

OOC - I'm good with pushing ahead, if we don't make it, Kaz will go down in a blaze of glory ;)

Last edited:

Gathering the group together, as well as the loot they've amassed so far, the heroes take their leave from the mud caves, as both Raekz and Jehen remember reading something about some grand councilor's deputy making a symbolic farewell upon a diplomatic trip to Thrane in the North. The Halfling had wandered off at some point, exploring the dank halls of the salt caves on his own.

Finding themselves on the docks, the quartet marveled at how far 1st Tower seemed; though the good news was the half orc's group had left no more than a half hour ago, on horses. It was unlikely the bandits would make good time through the city, perhpas even enough of a chance to give the heroes some hope. Among them, they could scrounge together enough sky coach fare for one trip, but where would to go?

ooc; where to, y'all? and let me know how you're getting to 1st tower if you please?

pathfinderq1

First Post
As the group made their way out into daylight once more, Jehen fished around in her pockets for a moment, extracting a pair of spectacles with shaded glass lenses. With those in place, she looked around the area briefly before shaking her head. "First Tower is quite a ways off. Perhaps we might get a skycoach at least part of the way?"

OOC: First Tower it is then, I guess. Since I don't imagine we could get a skycab all the way there, I suppose we can get one down to whatever gate is closest, and then see what transportation options are available (walk, a convenient cart, etc.). We might also check at the gate to see if we've made up any time on our opponents. How does this sound to everyone? For what it is worth, Jehen is willing to pay for the cab...

ooc; if the group wants to take a sky cab to the closest gate that will grant passage to 1st tower, that's fine. let me know which method the group wants to take to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads