DK1: Veiled Thorns (Moggthegob Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Jehen moves out into the crowds to begin her quick fishing trip for information, 4B wanders about the bazzar like square the group had been dropped off in searching for a place that may be able to repair his damage.

The two hobgoblins stand together with stout assurance, very ready to test their weapons against the half-orc and his crew.

Jehen finds the going difficult as she dives into the hustle and bustle of Wroann's Gate, the guards seem to have their hands full administering to all various types of folk, transports, and situations that enter and exit the gate.

Still, after twenty min or so, the Inquisitive is able to discover a guard just coming off duty who says she did see a group led by a halforc and will spill all she knows for the price of a drink.

Assuming Jehen pays up, the guard reveals a mounted group of a half dozen heavily armed warriors led by a half orc exited the gate without showing their ID traveling papers; about 40 min ago, but were moving so quickly, the guard didn't have a chance to stop them.

As for the warforged, he is able to find a small stall where they will agree to attempt to repair him; the shifter tinkerer; fur stained prematurely gray from being covered in ash and soot so often.

4B is not asked to pay, as the Shifter had never worked on a 'forged before and thought the chance itself payment enough. Unfortunately, the tinkerer's inexpirence doesn't allow him to get very far and he is unable to repair the Warforged.

As Jehen returns to the group, the Shifter finally shakes his head in defeat, remarking, 'Pologies, but yer make up is beyond my ken. Still, perhaps the spirits of the metal can still help.' and with that murmurs what sounds like a small prayer to the ore within 4B and placing a clawed hand upon one of the larger rents in the metal being's body, miraculously closes it!

ooc; jehen owes 2 silver for the sky cab and whatever she's willing to pay for the info. 4B gains back 1hp from the tinkerer

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: What exactly are our options for getting to First Tower from here? Walking seems unwise, as we are already behind- what other choices are there, and what kind of costs are we looking at?

ooc; you could always rent horses from Orien: put down a fee here and then deliver them safely to 1st tower. a bolt rail would also be very quick, 1st tower is the 1st stop outside of Sharn. let me know what y'all are deciding and we'll do that.

pathfinderq1

First Post
After a brief discussion, Jehen finally admitted that they were going to have to hand over even more of her gold. "Looks like the lightning rail is our best choice. Anything else would put us even farther behind the trail. I hope whatever they're planning to do takes some time to get rolling, or we'll only be witness to the aftermath." With the decision made, she hefted her pack and started off towards the House Orien depot...

ooc; apologies on the lag, I'm ready to make some headway!

IC: The quartet made their way behind the purposeful human, the pair of goblinoids making a daunting pair of warriors, while an oddly constructed warforged brought up the rear.

As luck would have it one of the miraculous bolt trains had recently arrived and the group was able to pay a 'resident's fare' that was standing room only on one of the cars in the back and booked passage.

The departing time was nearing and the group knew if they needed any final supplies before boarding, now was the time to make them.

Finding themselves in Wroann's Gate, a district bustling with commerce and opportunity, the adventurers were sure they could find most mundane items here, if not more.

ooc; 1 silver each for the fare. let me know if there are any business transactions y'all wanna make. I'll post another update later in the week if there doesn't seem to be any business. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads