D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

Interesting bit of weirdness. I was updating my shopping lists and went searching for H3: The Bloodstone Wars. Some time back it was delisted from drivethrurpg. However, if you do a google search, it comes up with a page for it. Interesting.

H3: The Bloodstone Wars
I've had some trouble with the DriveThruRPG/DMsGuild search functionality in the past - while I was working to fill out my Planescape collection, I couldn't find The Great Modron March via the search bar on-site, but could through Google.

Maybe a content filter of some sort? Shrugs

Voadam

Legend
I occasionally had similar issues. 1e Oriental Adventures did not show up from search so I reported it and they fixed the issue for that one.

Dang. I got my hopes up that maybe that's what happened with the missing Monstrous Compendium Appendices (Planescape I and II, and Annual II), but apparently they just aren't there.

Orius

Legend
What's taking them so long on those? Planescape MC1 has the proper values for the monsters rather than the overinflated numbers from MC8 and Annual 2 has the random encounter tables that were missing from the MM. You could get MC2 for the encounter tables, but that's redundant with the MM.

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
I should probably go back through and repopulate my wish list.

I want Thri-Kreen of Athas and the Dark Sun priests book. I want the three Radiant Triangle books for Spelljammer. All the Planescape boxed sets. There isn't much I want that I don't already have, and most of what I can't have, I'll never be able to have; I'd really love to be able to replace my vintage Buck Rogers and Alternity materials with new (and renewable) PODs.

What's taking them so long on those? Planescape MC1 has the proper values for the monsters rather than the overinflated numbers from MC8 and Annual 2 has the random encounter tables that were missing from the MM. You could get MC2 for the encounter tables, but that's redundant with the MM.
Honestly, I'm assuming they missed those 3 compendiums when they put the other two dozen or so on, and it's never going to even be on the radar of whoever would actually be the one handling that stuff that there are some missing ones, and that it would be a desireable thing to complete the set. I already reached out to drivethrurpg, and they said they can only work with what WotC gives them.

If this were 10 years ago I could send a tweet to Jeremy Crawford and he'd probably see it, but it's been a long time since that was true.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I should probably go back through and repopulate my wish list.

I want Thri-Kreen of Athas and the Dark Sun priests book. I want the three Radiant Triangle books for Spelljammer. All the Planescape boxed sets. There isn't much I want that I don't already have, and most of what I can't have, I'll never be able to have; I'd really love to be able to replace my vintage Buck Rogers and Alternity materials with new (and renewable) PODs.
What's the dark sun priest book?

Remove ads