D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Has there been any movement on adding missing modules on DMs Guild? It's just like they just stopped adding anything that was missing.

I would recommend printing the books you like using Lulu. I finally gave up on WoTC and printed the Tower of High Sorcery on Lulu. The process was pretty easy and the print quality exceeds that of Drivethru. With a coupon it was like $40 for full color including delivery.

I think it is more likely that the anniversary stuff has dragged all hands on deck to it. Whether anyone goes back to working on old edition PDFs once that is all done and out I would not hold my breath on though.
I don’t think it was ever WoTC staff working on this. From prior emails and requests for old modules to scan it was Drivethru who was doing the scans and cleanup so I doubt the new edition has much to do with this.

I don’t think it was ever WoTC staff working on this. From prior emails and requests for old modules to scan it was Drivethru who was doing the scans and cleanup so I doubt the new edition has much to do with this.
But they do have to get the raw materials from WotC, so if WotC doesn't have personnel to spare going through/acquiring old supplements and modules to send on to DriveThru at the moment, that would still fundamentally slow things down.

It's not as though DriveThru can just order an old copy of X1: Isle of Dread off of eBay, scan it, and put it up without at the very least going to WotC for input and approval at some point in the process.

Last edited:

Remove ads