D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
It has been months since they added anything and, even then, it had been a trickle for quite a while. I'm afraid WotC has lost all interest in the program.
I think it might be more that the last few items are harder to find. They do still occasionally put in updated/clearer copies of earlier products that have been added, but I think unless someone who has an original copy is willing to send them a decent scan that some of the missing modules might never make it into the catalogue.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I think it might be more that the last few items are harder to find. They do still occasionally put in updated/clearer copies of earlier products that have been added, but I think unless someone who has an original copy is willing to send them a decent scan that some of the missing modules might never make it into the catalogue.
Possibly, but several of the missing items don't seem so rare. Also, there are POD's missing on a ton of 3.5 and 4e books. For those they should have electronic versions and no need to find a copy to scan.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The entire Basic line of adventure modules is now available in Print-On-Demand!

Unfortunately, the other sets aren't faring so well. The Expert line is missing two modules:

The Companion set is also missing two modules:

The Master set is only missing one module:

And the Immortal set only has one module available in POD:
  • IM1 The Immortal Storm (still not available in POD)
  • IM2 The Wrath of Olympus
  • IM3 The Best of Intentions (still not available in POD)
Another brief update:

Battle System 2E (needed for Module X10) is now available in PDF. Still not 1E, and still not in print, but a PDF is better than nothing.

Remove ads