D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I feel like someone is still going to be disappointed...
Baby Reaction GIF

Voadam

Legend
Today's goodies...

Legends & Lore (1st Edition)
An odd choice, I don't think there is anything substantively different, other than the cover and title, from the Deities & Demigods PDF they already have up.

Both are really cool covers though. :)

If only the Deities one had the earlier Melnibonean and Cthulhu mythos print run version that would be a fantastic distinguishing factor.

I wonder if there are any distinguishing factors in the PDFs like better OCR or bookmarks in one versus the other.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
An odd choice, I don't think there is anything substantively different, other than the cover and title, from the Deities & Demigods PDF they already have up.

Both are really cool covers though. :)

If only the Deities one had the earlier Melnibonean and Cthulhu mythos print run version that would be a fantastic distinguishing factor.

I wonder if there are any distinguishing factors in the PDFs like better OCR or bookmarks in one versus the other.
I was actually wondering what the difference was. Is it just the name? It doesn't cost much so I'm sort of tempted to buy it and compare.

Voadam

Legend
I was actually wondering what the difference was. Is it just the name? It doesn't cost much so I'm sort of tempted to buy it and compare.

I used to own the 1e post-Mythos print run of the Deities and Demigods hardcover and after I lost it I got the 1e Legends and Lore hardcover book. I remember them being exactly the same except the title and cover.

I can't speak to the PDF functionality differences here. I got my 1e Legends and Lore PDF from Paizo.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases