• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 no-magic setting, lvl 1

Voda Vosa

First Post
To tell you the truth, I'm a strange person for my country, while the whole city was watching the game, I was at the supermarket enjoying the parking space and the empty lines.

ethandrew

First Post
He's Chilean anyway, probably why he was apathetic regarding Argentina's woes.

The reason why I was so eager to throw away my vote was because I'm torn between Greek/Fantasy (sorry Medievals). But I'll go ahead and vote Greek, just to even things out, make the last two votes a little nervy.

Fenris

Adventurer
Hey ML,
A few questions for you.

I saw in your Deicide game that you required those players to use your character sheet. Do you wish us too as well and if so where may we find it?

Is it too early to shoot you off a class I wish to have considered for use?

Lastly, for the two historical settings 9( since we are tied I am pondering all three), I know you mentioned it would be real Earth history, will you give us lists of acceptable equipment for each era?

Myth and Legend

First Post
I'll give the sheet format here once we settle on the details. It will probably be Fand's sheet from CM's Silverdale game. It's easy to use both online and offline, I'll give you details later.

Let me know what you'll want to play. That goes for everyone actually. Start throwing some character concepts at me.

So who is onboard for a starting date around August 10? And I suppose I should choose the setting as the votes are nearly equal?

Scratched_back

First Post
August 10th is my birthday, so I may not post until August 11th because I intend to indulge in several alcoholic beverages and wouldn't want my first post to be "hdjckwownfjsiwnfne skfjrjfrfkflswq... LOVE YOU... Djforlwmdk." or something of that nature ;)

As for the setting, sure, break the tie. It is your game after all... Despite my preference, I'll happily play any of the three options.

As for the character, I'll sort mine out once the setting has been decided :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'll throw a concept.
Phylipo, a young man from Corintos, was employed several times to do the dirty job of people who could pay his services. Soon he found himself sick of that life. He had made some money, and decided to buy himself some quality weapons and leave Corintos. He wandered the cities of Greece for a couple of months, sorting out the troubles that a journeyman can find in those paths with arrows and blade.

The build will be a fighter with a broad range of abilities with weapons, and not focused on just one. So high STR and Dex and Int for the feats.

Dragonwriter

First Post
August 10th sounds good. And if you mean the sheet format you use, very well (I don't care for it, to be honest; too many formatting commands to make it easy to read offline).

And re-voicing my concept: semi-savage hunter/berserker. And not the anti-social kind. He would very strongly believe in the pack/tribe/clan. For class(es), I'm thinking Warblade/Barbarian.

I am not settled on race yet. Would you allow Shifter from Eberron Campaign Setting? And the PrC for them, Weretouched Master? (It's not a deal-breaker by any means, simply an option.) Honestly, I don't think they would fit so well in a historic period game, so those questions only applies if you decide to go the way of Fantasy.

Remove ads