• No - fighters don't fit into the "flavor" of my campaign

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • Maybe - only if the player has a good reason for it

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Other - what the heck is a "fighter"?

Votes: 27 20.6%

Dalenthas

First Post
Wrong class choice. Following Monk and Druid, Barbarian is the next in line for logical exclusion. I don't think anyone will vote no to fighters.

Turlogh

Explorer
Fighters, thats like playing a gnome or having a powerful dragon, its just not done! A DM who allows this does not have any control over the game at all and is asking for serious balance issues.

Crothian

First Post
Ya, but you need a reason. Heck, you need a reason to play any class. Why does this class fit this character? I also require background info and personalities. I don't allow Pcs to play sheets of paper. THat's why I'm not DMing anymore.....

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Turlogh said:
Fighters, thats like playing a gnome or having a powerful dragon, its just not done! A DM who allows this does not have any control over the game at all and is asking for serious balance issues.

Exactly! All of my players have to be commoners - those "PC classes" are overpowered.

Crothian

First Post
CRGreathouse said:

Exactly! All of my players have to be commoners - those "PC classes" are overpowered.

Only if they start out 0 level commoners. First level is a little much for the start of a campaign. Now, after a year of playing, they might be able to achieve first level..... :)

Remove ads