Doctor Who (2020) - spoilers!

MarkB

Legend
I do wonder if its time to change things up again and come up with an entirely new approach to the show. Maybe having a Doctor on Earth, working support to a Torchwood team would be a nice change.
Jon Pertwee called. He'd like his first three seasons back.

MarkB

Legend
Not sure about John Bishop as the new companion.
They managed to make Catherine Tate work as a companion, to the extent that I was sad to see her leave, so the potential is there. I just don't think Chris Chibnall is the person to pull it off.

And missing out on the first ever all-female TARDIS crew feels like a mis-step.

GreyLord

Legend
On the Torchwood note, with what happened to Ryan and Graham at the end, and their interest in things around the world, do you think they would ALSO be incorporated into a Torchwood show? I feel that's something indicated or hinted at. A team like that could have Captain Jack, Mickey Smith, Martha Jones, and rounding it out with Ryan and Graham...though with that set I'd hope they don't kill them all off as they have with others previously.

Just some thoughts on Torchwood (obviously with spoilers...so be that as it may...just so people are aware).

I think there could be a strong hint (perhaps they are pushing for it strongly or maybe it is already in the worlds) that they want to do a Torchwood show with the ending of the Special.

Remove ads