• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Doctor Who Season 2--10/13/06

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
"School Reunion" Episode #203.

The Doctor investigates a haunted London school and runs into an old friend.

Cast: David Tennant, Billie Piper

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This was one of the best episodes of the season. Evil Giles, Sarah-Jane and K9! Utterly perfect.

Definitely an episode for the older fans - the new crowd won't empathise with the Sarah Jane and K9 stuff.

sniffles

First Post
I agree it was one of the best episodes. I loved it. But I think even viewers who aren't familiar with the original series will get some enjoyment out of the interaction between the characters. I really enjoyed the way they brought up some questions that haven't ever been addressed in the series before.

horacethegrey

First Post
Ah. I loved this episode. It was touching to see one of the SPOILERS Doc's old companions and see how much of an effect her travels with him had on her life. I also loved how Sarah Jane's prescence triggered some very jealous feelings in Rose, which in turn leads to some very funny dialogue between them. Liz Sladen and Billie probably had an absolute blast doing this. :) END SPOILERS

Now I may have not watched much Buffy before, but Anthony Stewart Head was pretty good here. It was pretty nice to see him play an evil character for once.

Oh, and K-9 is the coolest dog ever, besides Gromit of course.

Thurbane

First Post
Damn, it's so odd to actually be ahead of the USA in a TV series here in Australia - yes, this was a great episode. The rest of the series is, IMHO, a bit of a mixed bag - some more great episodes, and some pretty weak ones...

Remove ads