DOctor Who, Trek, Robotech, Gangbusters

briurso

First Post
Hey gang! newhere! looking if anyone knows if there is a place on here...or the net that has fan made modules and adventures for: Doctor Who, Trek, Robotech and Gangbusters

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
If you're looking for a fan-made module supplement for Robotech, try googling "the Third Invid War" - they've done a huge pile of work on that. I haven't looked for it in years though, so I don't know if it still exists. If you can't find it, I might be able to hook you up with copy (it was a free release, no piracy involved).

Man I wish I could get a Robotech campaign going at some point. I don't know any gamers that grew up on that though. While they were watching Voltron and Thundercats, I was watching Robotech.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
That looks like it, but like I said, it's been a while since I've looked at any of the material. I thought there was a complete timeline and campaign outlines, etc. I don't recall if there was ever a module written in great detail.

Hm, looks like all the GMing material is not linked or included on that site. The site itself is pretty old too. I'll check my archives and see what, if anything, I've got left.

briurso

First Post
that would be great....my wife and i are long time rpg's and just recently bought the old ROBOTECh set.... (but have watched theshow for years!)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Okay, I just checked my archives. Nothing.

I have the page I linked you to that someone stitched together as a PDF, but it also does not contain the section(s) that would be most helpful, or if it does, they're so horribly indexed that I couldn't find it.

Looks like you will either have to use actual Palladium produced modules, or make something up. You might be best off adapting a module written for a different game system.

Remove ads