D&D 5E Does anyone who got an mm at Gencon want to offer up spoilers to us?

Blackwarder

Adventurer
Which dinossaurs the MM has? And the beasts have different status by size (like the 3.5 MM had)?

Allosaurus
Anklosaurus
Plesiosaurus
Petranodon
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus Rex

I don't know what you mean by different statues, creature size is related to HD.

Warder

Li Shenron

Legend
Wait for the FR campaign setting. They'll probably be mentioned in there, assuming they're alive again. Remember that both Vhaeraun and Ellistraee died about a century before the Sundering.

It might be a long wait, as Mearls mentioned recently that a 5e FRCS is not in the works. And then as you say, those two deities might be even missing completely.

I think [MENTION=6778119]Irennan[/MENTION] you should rather use you previous editions books for those two deities. Mechanically, you only need to choose a domain or more to represent their clerics. Vhaeraun can probably do with Trickery, but Eilistraee is more difficult... if you want to stick with ready material, I'd choose Light, but better would be to design a Moon domain mixing light & dark spells with healing and hunting themes.

Irennan

Explorer
Wait for the FR campaign setting. They'll probably be mentioned in there, assuming they're alive again. Remember that both Vhaeraun and Eilistraee died about a century before the Sundering.

They'll likely be alive, with so many -even very minor- gods coming back, leaving them out would be rather lame (especially considering that they are iconic for the FR drow). Maybe they will be in the DMG.

I think you should rather use you previous editions books for those two deities. Mechanically, you only need to choose a domain or more to represent their clerics. Vhaeraun can probably do with Trickery, but Eilistraee is more difficult... if you want to stick with ready material, I'd choose Light, but better would be to design a Moon domain mixing light & dark spells with healing and hunting themes.
Probably. Some combat buffs spells would also fit in, or even some kind of freedom domain would do IMO. Anyway, I asked mainly out of curiosity: since the FRCG is not even in the works, I was wondering if they were going to mention other deities (and racial ones) in the remaining core books. But thank you for the suggestion.

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=6688285]Blackwarder[/MENTION] (or anyone else willing to field a question)

What does the Rogue Modron look like? I have a player who may want to play one as a PC, so I'm wondering what a PC version might get. Thanks! :)

Remove ads