D&D 5E Does anyone who got an mm at Gencon want to offer up spoilers to us?

lkj

Hero
Oh ho, time to rules lawyer.
RAW monk unarmed attacks only *count* as magical weapons for hitting, it doesn't specify that they are actually magical and therfore affected by antimagic field.

So then the ultimate lich killing team (-- I'm seeing a feature film here--). A wizard with only one spell prepared 'Aunty Magik'. And his buddy, the monk, 'Gnads McFeet'.

A buddy comedy for the ages.

AD

Eejit

First Post
So then the ultimate lich killing team (-- I'm seeing a feature film here--). A wizard with only one spell prepared 'Aunty Magik'. And his buddy, the monk, 'Gnads McFeet'.

A buddy comedy for the ages.

AD

Don't forget the plucky tag-along sidekick, "Grappler" Getz.

"Liches, I hate Liches. Okay okay okay okay. I'm not gonna grab a Lich. Liches always :):):):) you, okay? They :):):):) you, okay? You think they're dead then they pop out of a phylactery a week later, okay? "

Tormyr

Hero
Huge (more than 20' tall). Good at mazes, charging, and multi-attacking. Likes to carry palanquins on the beach.

Thaumaturge.
SBMG seeking SBFG, huge, 20.5'-21'. Must enjoy homes that are a series of twisty little passages, all alike; squishing adventurers; and sunset walks on the beach while carrying dignitaries.

Remove ads