D&D 5E Does anyone who got an mm at Gencon want to offer up spoilers to us?

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Thanks, sounds like they are jumbo minotaurs. Shame they didn't get to keep the rock lobbing of Cloud giants ( Dragon Magazine #91 ).

Jumbo, fiendish, minotaurs. The text pretty much calls them such.

SBMG seeking SBFG, huge, 20.5'-21'. Must enjoy homes that are a series of twisty little passages, all alike; squishing adventurers; and sunset walks on the beach while carrying dignitaries.

;)

Thaumaturge.

Scorpio616

First Post
Last I checked Baphomet pretty much made them with the purpose of being giant minotaurs.
It is an explanation that works well enough, though could you tell me when they did first mention the link? Back in the 1E dragon article they just had the description of Bear body with humanish bison head and man hands and splayed man-feet, without much background beyond dumb demon war machine.

I can't complain about the move towards minotaur, there are some fantastic Minotaur action figure that will serve well as a goristro.

It is an explanation that works well enough, though could you tell me when they did first mention the link? Back in the 1E dragon article they just had the description of Bear body with humanish bison head and man hands and splayed man-feet, without much background beyond dumb demon war machine.

I can't complain about the move towards minotaur, there are some fantastic Minotaur action figure that will serve well as a goristro.

The Lore on them since 3.5 (From what I know) has been Baphomet wanted big dumb brute demons so he made them.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Here's my spoiler: it's kinda awesome :)

Agreed.

Has anybody with the M&M noticed much in the way of errors/typos?

I'm pretty good about spotting typos, but none have jumped out at me. I'm sure there will be a few spotted this weekend, though.

I heard Strahd is mentioned in the Vampire text. Is that just fluff or do they give some "stats" for him there?

He gets a few paragraphs in a sidebar that tell his background story and such, but there are no stats for him as a different, better, scarier vampire.

Thaumaturge.

Boarstorm

First Post
I'm disappointed about the Lord Soth/Strahd fluff thing. When I saw their names in the Index, I was excited.

I suppose Acererak is the same way?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases