• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DRAGON+ Issue 5 Brings News of a New D&D Boardgame, Sage Advice, and SCL Tabletop Stats

The new issue of Dragon+ is here - and accessible via the web as well as via a mobile app. Issue 5 contains a variety of items, including coverage of the latest video game news, news about an upcoming boardgame called Tyrants of the Underdark, advice and stats bringing the Sword Coast Legends companions to the tabletop game, and more. Plus Sage Advice makes its debut in the publication. The magazine is now available at the address dragonmag.com (as well as via the mobile app). That also includes back-issues.

The new issue of Dragon+ is here - and accessible via the web as well as via a mobile app. Issue 5 contains a variety of items, including coverage of the latest video game news, news about an upcoming boardgame called Tyrants of the Underdark, advice and stats bringing the Sword Coast Legends companions to the tabletop game, and more. Plus Sage Advice makes its debut in the publication. The magazine is now available at the address dragonmag.com (as well as via the mobile app). That also includes back-issues.

Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 20.25.43.png

• Editor's Letter
  • Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
  • Fiction: Amulet Fellow and the Regal Rose
  • Tyrants of the Underdark
  • Cover: Imagining the Ampersand
  • Reality Check
  • Neverwinter: Underdark
  • Community
  • Interview: Erin M. Evans
  • Sword Coast Legends: Better By Design
  • Enemies and Allies: Sword Coast Legends
  • Tavern Tales
  • Sage Advice
  • Gauntlet Gophers
  • Interview: Rainn Wilson
  • Video & Audio Highlights

100844329-10.jpg

Vampyr3

Explorer
Surprised they are still giving away Adventure League Modules.. don't get me wron,g it's very nice.. but just shocked.. figured it was a 1 or 2 time deal..

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
You know, I really don't know what I expect with these... but it just doesn't scratch my itch for in between game sessions.

I really am not sure I even know what the hell I want; more meat and potatoes perhaps? Like not really written and spelled out adventures, but something for my table. I get so excited every time a new issue comes out, and then 15 minutes later I feel disappointed. Which, by the way, is totally unfair to the staff as the magazine was free to read.

Just wanted to say: appreciate the honesty whule being both respectful and critical.

Vampyr3

Explorer
They're free no matter how you get them, but they were previously only available to people who officially signed up to be dungeon masters for D&D Encounters.

You could get them before, but you had to get a password for a website from your FLGS that was running the Adventure league.. (and you had to be playing in it)

Remove ads

Remove ads