• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DRAGON+ Issue 5 Brings News of a New D&D Boardgame, Sage Advice, and SCL Tabletop Stats

The new issue of Dragon+ is here - and accessible via the web as well as via a mobile app. Issue 5 contains a variety of items, including coverage of the latest video game news, news about an upcoming boardgame called Tyrants of the Underdark, advice and stats bringing the Sword Coast Legends companions to the tabletop game, and more. Plus Sage Advice makes its debut in the publication. The magazine is now available at the address dragonmag.com (as well as via the mobile app). That also includes back-issues.

The new issue of Dragon+ is here - and accessible via the web as well as via a mobile app. Issue 5 contains a variety of items, including coverage of the latest video game news, news about an upcoming boardgame called Tyrants of the Underdark, advice and stats bringing the Sword Coast Legends companions to the tabletop game, and more. Plus Sage Advice makes its debut in the publication. The magazine is now available at the address dragonmag.com (as well as via the mobile app). That also includes back-issues.

Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 20.25.43.png

• Editor's Letter
  • Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
  • Fiction: Amulet Fellow and the Regal Rose
  • Tyrants of the Underdark
  • Cover: Imagining the Ampersand
  • Reality Check
  • Neverwinter: Underdark
  • Community
  • Interview: Erin M. Evans
  • Sword Coast Legends: Better By Design
  • Enemies and Allies: Sword Coast Legends
  • Tavern Tales
  • Sage Advice
  • Gauntlet Gophers
  • Interview: Rainn Wilson
  • Video & Audio Highlights

100844329-10.jpg

darjr

I crit!
The older issues go thru that path. I believe at one point it was a 4.0. I think it's just a coincident and is the version of the software behind the URL.

Cody C. Lewis

First Post
You know, I really don't know what I expect with these... but it just doesn't scratch my itch for in between game sessions.

I really am not sure I even know what the hell I want; more meat and potatoes perhaps? Like not really written and spelled out adventures, but something for my table. I get so excited every time a new issue comes out, and then 15 minutes later I feel disappointed. Which, by the way, is totally unfair to the staff as the magazine was free to read.

pukunui

Legend
With all the talk of this issue being full of exclusives, it's a pity JC wasn't able to get this month's Sage Advice article - with MM and DMG errata - done in time for the magazine. Along those lines, it would've been nice to see some new NPC stats, since the SCL ones have been available online for some time now.

Cody C. Lewis

First Post
I think they've done an outstanding job with their boardgames over the recent years.

I actually asked for, and know that I will receive, the Temple of Elemental Evil Board Game for Christmas from my sister-in-law.

Which I think is hilarious because she is SUPER posh and I know was probably pissed she had to go into an actual comic shop, but hey, she drew my name and it's what I asked for hahaha.

Remove ads

Remove ads