Dragonlance Dragonlance comes to DMsGuild

Hussar

Legend
Honestly? Isn't this the best of all worlds? If you aren't really grooving what WotC is doing, there's just so many options available to you. It really is rather impressive.

Even something that got pretty bad reviews - Dragonheist for example - has so many products attached to it now that you could run pretty much whatever campaign you wanted to run.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I'm interested in assembling a small team to write an adventure about a rebellion in a conquered town. Probably need one more writer and editor and mostly art.

Message me if you are interested.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I started working on Creatures of Dragonlance.....but it is a lot of work and I'd hate to write up a lot of stuff that will already be there. OTOH, I tend to add / change things up from normal 5e and imagine I can make unique versions of most of the things.....This is me talking to myself, btw....

darjr

I crit!
I started working on Creatures of Dragonlance.....but it is a lot of work and I'd hate to write up a lot of stuff that will already be there. OTOH, I tend to add / change things up from normal 5e and imagine I can make unique versions of most of the things.....This is me talking to myself, btw....
Do a trial balloon? Small themed collection?

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Do a trial balloon? Small themed collection?
I'm trying to be first out this time, for a change.....I have pre-ordered the combo platter, so I'll get it digitally before the book is out.

Heck, I'm also looking at the large amount of existing magic items. That said, I'm anticipating this release has A LOT of stuff day one or so. So it might not matter being first out if some of the big names do stuff.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
I sincerely doubt there will be many new monsters in this book. They just don't give themselves enough room.

Remove ads