Dragonlance Dragonlance comes to DMsGuild

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Sourcebooks are definitely allowed. Plenty of them exist on DMSGUILD. As for monsters, converting old ones is "easy" and is by far my biggest seller (though I have a sourcebook that is catching up, as well as a conversion).
What stuff do you sell on DMsguild?

Zaukrie

New Publisher
What stuff do you sell on DMsguild?
I don't think the owners want me to pretend to reply, only to advertise! But....my biggest sellers are a monster book filled with Eberron goodness, a sourcebook that takes information from the old Baldur's Gate video games (which I think is my best work), and a few conversions here and there. I think I have 15 products right now? I'm working on an extension to Stormwreck (with advice for new DMs and suggestions for some large changes).

If this isn't a cool post, the mods can delete!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I don't think the owners want me to pretend to reply, only to advertise! But....my biggest sellers are a monster book filled with Eberron goodness, a sourcebook that takes information from the old Baldur's Gate video games (which I think is my best work), and a few conversions here and there. I think I have 15 products right now? I'm working on an extension to Stormwreck (with advice for new DMs and suggestions for some large changes).

Adapting material from videogames is very cool. That feels like a worthwhile vein to continue mining.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Adapting material from videogames is very cool. That feels like a worthwhile vein to continue mining.
There is an insane amount of cool ideas in the old video games that could be converted to the table top. I just don't own many of them.....I might, might, do this for Icewind Dale, but I feel like Rime stole that from me somewhat.

There is also a ton of world building in Dragon and Dungeon, and I've started mining that for an Eberron product (basically listing every NPC I can find, that isn't a NAMED NPD.....just to use in your game as normal NPCs.....not sure I'll finish this one or not).

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
There is also a ton of world building in Dragon and Dungeon, and I've started mining that for an Eberron product (basically listing every NPC I can find, that isn't a NAMED NPD.....just to use in your game as normal NPCs.....not sure I'll finish this one or not).
As someone who uses a wiki to keep track of everything in my campaign (but who doesn't use Eberron, sorry!), I think this is a very useful resource. I love being able to pull out an NPC the players haven't interacted with in years, with descriptions and details still intact, to show that they're moving through a world that is more than just the bubble they're currently walking through.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast

Do you go by Zaukrie on DMsguild?

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
There is an insane amount of cool ideas in the old video games that could be converted to the table top. I just don't own many of them.....I might, might, do this for Icewind Dale, but I feel like Rime stole that from me somewhat.

Trust me, Rime didnt. It was lackluster

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Trust me, Rime didnt. It was lackluster
There were some great ideas, really. But I hated how they handled the goddess, and the last "dungeon" was not my cup of tea. I'd love to write a whole series on fixing it, but I don't have the energy given I'm not likely to run it.

Remove ads