Dragonlance Dragonlance comes to DMsGuild

darjr

I crit!
True AFAIK, but I think (hope) it's easy to get around if you want to publish your D&D fanfic . . . . just include some game stats and info!

A fun product might be a combo of a novella, gazetteer, and game bits (adventure, monsters, items, spells, player options, etc).
Ed Greenwood did essentially this.

Are Weis and Hickman going to do DM’s Guild stuff for Dragonlance? That would be neat.
If Ed Greenwood and Keith Baker can, I see no reason Weis and Hickman can't, presuming they want to.

Probably wouldn't line up with what I personally want out of a 5e Dragonlance, but I'll hardly begrudge the original authors the right to produce content for their setting again.

Dire Bare

Legend
If Ed Greenwood and Keith Baker can, I see no reason Weis and Hickman can't, presuming they want to.

Probably won't line up with what I personally want out of a 5e Dragonlance, but I'll hardly begrudge the original authors the right to produce content for their setting again.
Tracy Hickman has some serious classics under his belt, but . . . does he still do game design?

Has Margaret Weis ever done game design? I feel she's primarily known as an author and editor. I know she ran a game company, Sovereign Press/MW Productions, but I don't remember her having any design credits.

Not that it matters, if they want to do so, they can. But I don't expect either of them to do so. I'm sure they are both busy finishing the DL Destinies trilogy.

I am hoping that Cam Banks decides it'll be worth his time to put some DL stuff up on the DM's Guild!

Probably wouldn't line up with what I personally want out of a 5e Dragonlance, but I'll hardly begrudge the original authors the right to produce content for their setting again.
Hickman is currently working on a 5e project his wife and him funded through Kickstarter so guessing that's his focus atm. I guess we'll see what the reception to that ends up being for what he does next.

Tracy Hickman has some serious classics under his belt, but . . . does he still do game design?

Has Margaret Weis ever done game design? I feel she's primarily known as an author and editor. I know she ran a game company, Sovereign Press/MW Productions, but I don't remember her having any design credits.

Not that it matters, if they want to do so, they can. But I don't expect either of them to do so. I'm sure they are both busy finishing the DL Destinies trilogy.

I am hoping that Cam Banks decides it'll be worth his time to put some DL stuff up on the DM's Guild!
Hickman has a project currently in the works.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases