Dragonlance DRAGONLANCE is coming this year!

This year, a hardcover book and a 'battle game'. Here's the teaser trailer! The adventure is set at the start of the War of the Lance, while the battle game is designed for 'large scale' battles. And they're coming later this year, in 2022. Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn

This year, a hardcover book and a 'battle game'. Here's the teaser trailer! The adventure is set at the start of the War of the Lance, while the battle game is designed for 'large scale' battles. And they're coming later this year, in 2022.
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen
  • Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.40.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.28.25 PM.png

Weiley31

Legend
And while I am excited for Dragonlance: Shadows of the Dragon Queen, I know I will be sad when I see the PC options for players and the Lunar Sorcerer subclass is nerfed. Or if the Feat Chains end up being super bad going forward instead of being faction rewards or what not.

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Oh well. Not the setting I was hoping for. I may get the hardcover anyway; I dunno. I'll have to see what's in it.
Don't forget that there's apparently another classic setting coming probably next year unless their plans have changed. So whatever you're hoping for might still happen.

(As long as it's Dark Sun, because I'm pretty sure the next classic setting is going to be Dark Sun).

Weiley31

Legend
Well, with Dragonlance: Shadows of The Dragon Queen, Aquisitions Incorporated, and Monte's Cook's Strongholds and Followers, you got your Birthright 5E there. Just grab what old modules you need and stuff and there ya go.

Remove ads

Remove ads