D&D 5E Dragonlance, who are the Knights of Solamnia, video from WotC.

I'm curious how much more difficult the encounters will actually be from baseline, but apparently the designers think they'll be difficult enough to warrant an extra feat.
I wonder what they think of as difficult... I have said many times my party stomps through DMG 'deadly' encounters often as is...

I wonder if it will still be possible to make a Battle Master fighter who can take all the Knight feats, Fighting Initiate: Superior Technique, and Martial Adept for oodles and oodles of Superiority Die! Cuz, it's kinda nuts with that via the UA.
I think you can... I am VERY interested in this idea. I wonder if it could get me to play a fighter

I think you can... I am VERY interested in this idea. I wonder if it could get me to play a fighter
I was thinking along that line myself when reading over the feats in the book. It's sort of encouraged to take as many as you want, although to take all four, you would need to be 12th level, which is beyond the scope of the adventure. The feats encourage, but do not require, going the traditional Crown - Sword - Rose path.

Remove ads