• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dragonstar d20] [FULL] OOC Thread

Elrick

First Post
Mickerus is correct. immune to sleep, paralysis, and cold. so the Stunning remains in effect. Feel free to do RP post tho, stunning doesn't mean your frozen. You can stumble around and drool and stuff. A little comic relief never hurts :D

Next Round should be posted early today, work permitting.

Vargo

First Post
Folks,

I'm getting my nose broken Thursday morning, and as such I will be unable to post until I come off of the really interesting drugs they'll be giving me afterwards.

Or maybe I will. That would be interesting... :D

Elrick

First Post
Aye Good luck Vargo. I (Set Harth Iconics) just got done with my nose getting broke by Valara. Talk about a brusied ego for Set. :p

Calim

First Post
You know all this falling down, even if it is on purpose for cover, must make this guy look clumsy as Barney Fife.
:D

Mirth

Explorer
Calim said:
You know all this falling down, even if it is on purpose for cover, must make this guy look clumsy as Barney Fife.
:D

You only get one bullet, Barn, only one :D

Banwyl just figures that Horatio is drunk. Me, I thought it was a rodeo clown type of ploy ;)

Calim

First Post
Horatio walks out on stage and up to the mike and taps it a couple of times"Testing...Testing ...this thing on?"

Elrick

First Post
I'm here and will move the game along today, I seem to have been very unlucky in accessing the boards the last couple of weeks.

Also in June, starting the 6th and lasting till the 20th Things will go on hold because I'll be on vacation. Just giving you all a heads up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads