• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dragonstar d20] [FULL] OOC Thread

Velenne

Explorer
As a personal request, could we get descriptions of everyone's characters in the IC thread? I have OOC names, but need to know what everyone looks like so I can RP Mossaka's reactions to you.

Velenne

Explorer
As the beasie is before me, I've been waiting to see what it does first. As it didn't penetrate his hide the first hit, Mossaka probably just thinks someone is trying to tickle him. If it hits on its turn, that will change what the Drogre does when his init comes around.

Elrick

First Post
Velenne said:
Is Mossaka immune to mind blast's effect because of the half-dragon template?

I don't think so Velenne but I'll check tonight. If I recall correctly I think the only immunity you have is cold. But I'll double check.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Erichdragon and Mirthcard to post their actions for the round before I continune.

Last edited:

Mickerus

First Post
I think half-dragons in general are immune to sleep and paralysis as well as whatever damage type they get from their color. Mind blast is a stunning effect, for whatever that's worth. Don't know if stunning attacks count as a paralysis attack or not...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads