• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dragonstar d20] [FULL] OOC Thread

Elrick

First Post
Either is Fine Mirth just post the feat's rules along with your character. Just so you know I'll be holding you to the multiclassing rules for paladins and monks. no swtiching back and forth.

Mirth

Explorer
Elrick said:
Either is Fine Mirth just post the feat's rules along with your character. Just so you know I'll be holding you to the multiclassing rules for paladins and monks. no swtiching back and forth.

That's cool. Not planning on doing any of that anyway. I'll hopefully have it all posted later this afternoon/evening.

Jay

Elrick

First Post
Ok While we're Waiting for Mirth I've gone over everyone's character with a fine tooth comb and found some errors.

Mossaka:
by my calculations (and I could always be wrong) you over spent on abilities by 2 points (34), Also you have 4 unspent skill points derived from your template, and you have 1000gp unspent.

Sasaki:
The Half-Celestial Template is ECL +4 (savage species) so you need to reduce your Lvl accordingly, Also your abilities seem to be over spent as well by 7 points. As per the samuri class in OA you must be 4th lvl to spend 2000 to upgrade your katana to +1 so it must remain masterwork and you can buy another katana +1 for 1700gp by my figuring.

Horatio:
A 5th lvl Pison had 5d4 HD so hp should be 12. You can only have one psicrystal at a time, and your PSP should be 15 not 19. You have one unspent ability increase, and have not specified your unspent gold.

Tenos:
You also over spent on ability points by 4, and have not listed your unspent gold.

Kaalek: Your hp should be 7, and would you consider subsituting Acid Splash from the Magic of Faerun for Acidic Curse?

For those of you with hp adjustments I figure them this way:
Max at 1st lvl + half for each addtional level + Con modifier.

Once I see Mirths Character and you guys have fixed yours we'll get started.

Calim

First Post
Okay I was smoking crack thinking I had 35 Hp so i corrected that and also pulled the second crystal.

But I have a question The Psionics handbook led me to believe that you find the column you ability point is that you figure your pp's off of and go right until it stops and and that all together, at least that is the way it would seem on page 37 at any rate, and you know i have been smoking crack once already so i am likely to be wrong but i just was wantin to make sure, thanks.

Vargo

First Post
Actually, we're both wrong. :D

I'm over, but only by 1 - the 3 other "points" were actually my 4th level "stat upgrade."

Ah well, knock STR down to 14, bump INT to 14, and max Swim and Jump out. I'll alter the sheet in a moment.

I need to recost some stuff, but I do have 5-600gp hanging around in various forms I think.

Elrick

First Post
Ok I understand now, That's one confusing table they could have put some +'s between the numbers or something. I agree you have 19 PSPs

Mirth

Explorer
Banwyl ap Gwion
Monk 1 / Paladin 4 (XP: 10000)
Male Human
Alignment: Lawful Good
Size: M
Ht/Wt: 6'4"/224 lbs.
STR 14
DEX 18 [Gloves +2]
CON 12
INT 10
WIS 18 [Periapt +2]
CHA 10
HP: 33
AC: 18 [Dex +4, Monk Wis +4]
Init: +4 [Dex +4]
Spd: 30'
Saves:
---Fort +11 [Base +6, Con +1, Divine Grace +4]
---Ref +11 [Base +3, Dex +4, Divine Grace +4]
---Will +11 [Base +3, Wis +4, Divine Grace +4]
Base Attack Bonus: +4
Melee Attack Bonus +6 [BAB +4, Str +2]
Ranged Attack Bonus +8 [BAB +4, Dex +4]
Weapons:
---Heavy Mace [1D8+2/x2]
---Short Sword [1D6+2/19-20x2]
---Masterwork Mighty Composite Shortbow (Str 14) [1D6+2/x3]
Special Attacks:
---Unarmed [1D6+2]
---Stunning Attack
---Smite Evil
---Turn Undead: 6/day as Cleric 2
Special Qualities:
---Wis Mod to AC
---Evasion
---Detect Evil
---Divine Grace
---Lay on Hands
---Divine Health
---Aura of Courage
---Remove Disease
Feats:
---Far Shot
---Improved Unarmed Strike
---Point Blank Shot
---Serenity [Your wisdom, inner calm and sagacity fuels your class abilities rather than your force of personality or will. Prerequisite: Divine Grace. Benefit: Use your Wisdom bonus in place of your Charisma bonus for purposes of Divine Grace, Lay on Hands, Smite Evil and Turn Undead. Dragon #306.]
Skills:
---Balance +11 [Dex +4, Rank +5, Synergy +2]
---Handle Animal +7 [Rank +7]
---Heal +9 [Wis +4, Rank +5]
---Jump +9 [Str +2, Rank +5, Synergy +2]
---Ride +9 [Dex +4, Rank +5]
---Tumble +11 [Dex +4, Rank +5, Synergy +2]
Magic Items:
---Everburning Torch
---Gloves of Dexterity +2
---Periapt of Wisdom +2
---Scroll of Cure Light Wounds (5)
Equipment:
---Arrows (20)
---Backpack
---Bedroll
---Cleric's Vestments
---Flint & Steel
---Healer's Kit
---Holy Water (3)
---Manacles
---Monk's Outfit
---Sack
---Silver Holy Symbol
---Tanglefoot Bag
---Torch
---Trail Rations (7)
---Waterskin
Language: Common

Paladin Spells per day: 1st - 1 [+1 Wis]
Spell Prepared:
1st - Divine Sacrifice. Sacrifice hp for a damage bonus. [Defenders of the Faith]
Spell Save DC: 14

Description: Banwyl has tan, weathered skin from years of long, hard travel. His black hair is always kept to a bare stubble and his body is trim and fit but solid. Quiet and serene, Banwyl is often the calm presence in the eye of a storm.

Background: Banwyl is an Arbiter, one of an small but trusted order of peacekeepers who has been awarded the autonomy to bring peace and justice to the wild and lawless areas of his homeland. Arbiters are rigorously trained in matters of the mind, the body and most importantly the soul in order that they may better tame the wild and protect the innocent. Traveling on his own from settlement to settlement, Banwyl has established a reputation of being fair in his judgments and swift in implementing them. But even the best lawmen gain their share of enemies. Banwyl often feels that it is just a matter of time before he runs across an evil he cannot best. However, his grim dedication to the law and his belief in equality for all help him overcome any doubts he might have.

ErichDragon

First Post
Elrick,

I don't have Savage Species, I was going by the ECL and Stat bonuses straight out of DMG and MM. In those books the ECL is +3, and Ability bonuses of +4, +2, +4, +2, +4, +4. If you want me to use different stats, can you please send them to me?

Elrick

First Post
Erich,

The template remains the same as in MM they just uped the ECL to +4 So all you have to do is subtract a lvl of Samuri. when I checked your ability scores I subtracted the template bonuses and a one ability increase then added up the points from the DMG table. Just double check your stats for me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads