• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dragonstar d20] [FULL] OOC Thread

Vargo

First Post
Tenos Urahee

Str:15 (+2)
Dex:18 (+4)
Con:12 (+1)
Int:13 (+1)
Wis:12 (+1)
Chr:10 (+0)
AL: CG
Race: Elf
Classes: Rogue-3, Fighter-2
HP: 27
AC: 19, Flat-footed 19 (Uncanny dodge), Touch 14
Reflex: +7
Fortitude: +5
Will: +2

Feats:
Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Whip/Whip Dagger
Point blank shot
Precise shot
Weapon Focus: Whip/Whip Dagger

BAB: +2 (Fighter) +2 (Rogue = +4
Melee BAB: +4 (BAB) +2 (Str) = +6
Missile BAB: +4 (BAB) +4 (Dex) = +8
Point blank missile BAB: +8 (MBAB) +1 (Point blank shot) +2 (Bracers of archery) = +11

Skills:
Climb-10 (8 Ranks)
Craft(Leatherworking)-9 (8 Ranks)
Hide-10 (6 ranks)
Jump-12 (8 Ranks, 2 synergy)
Listen-9 (6 Ranks)
Search-9 (6 Ranks)
Spot-9 (6 Ranks)
Swim-10 (8 Ranks)
Tumble-12 (6 Ranks, 2 synergy)
Use Rope-12 (6 Ranks)

Abilities:
Sneak Attack +2d6
Uncanny Dodge (DEX to AC even when flatfooted)
+2 to saves versus Enchantments
Immune to Sleep spells and effects
Evasion (No damage on successful reflex save)
Low light vision
+2 on Listen, Search, and Spot checks
Automatic search check within 5'
Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic

Equipment (Not final - have to get some misc. equipment - probably done Tuesday)
+1 masterwork mighty (+2) whip dagger (Attack: +12/1d6+1(enhancement)+2(mighty)+2(point blank shot)+1(bracers of archery)=6) (2625 gp)
Whip (Attack:+11/1d2+2(point blank shot)+1(bracers of archery)=3) (1 gp)
+1 breastplate (1450 gp)
Slippers of spider climbing (2000 gp)
Heward's handy haversack (2000 gp)
Longsword (Attack:+6/1d8+2) (15 gp)
Composite Longbow (Attack:+6/1d8+2) (100 gp)
60 arrows (3 gp)
2 vials of antitoxin (100 gp)
bedroll (1 sp)
marble w/Continual Flame cast on it (50 gp)
5 pieces colored chalk (white, red, yellow, blue, black) (5 cp)
1 grappling hook (1 gp)
250' silk rope (50 gp)
10' pole (2 sp)
4 tanglefoot bags (200 gp)
405 gp
6 sp
5 cp

For hitpoints, I'm assuming max hit points at first level, then half hit points every level after. If there's a better (read:DM approved) method, let me know.

Tenos was brought up on the streets by a fagin, who used him primarily to prep the escape routes for the other children. One day, a band of slavers bought most of the children off the fagin - and Tenos helped them escape. While under the slavers, he came to hate their whips, but realized the supreme irony in using their own weapons against them, and decided to master the use of the whip.

Tenos has become a minor thorn in the side of many slaver organizations, and he is beginning to gain a bit of a reputation - something that will bite him if he's not careful.

Last edited:

ErichDragon

First Post
I edited Sasaki above. I think I got everything, but I don't have my books with me right now so I will have to double check later. As far as ability scores go, here is how I arrived at the final numbers. STR 16 (10 pt) +4 (Template) +2 (gauntlets), DEX 12 (4 pt) +2 (Template), CON 16 (10 pt) + 4 (Template), INT 14 (6 pt) + 2 (Template), WIS 10 (2 pt) + 4 (Template), CHA 8 (0 pt) + 4 (Template).

I am pretty sure that works out to the original 32 point buy. I forgot to mention the magical bonus from the gauntles in my post, that is probably where the confusion came in.

Elrick

First Post
Erich

Looks good, one minor thing Bracers of Armor don't stack with regular armor, I would suggest taking a ring of protection +1 for a deflection bonus instead.

I'm all ready to start, I'm just waiting to hear back from Velene and Mickerus.

As soon as I know They're still reading this thread I'll post the opening scene of the game.

Last edited:

Mickerus

First Post
I've been ready ever since I posted my character. Since you haven't made any comments whatsoever regarding it, I'm assuming everything checks out ok...

Elrick

First Post
Velene, Mickerus, good to hear fromyou.

Mickerus,
I did make comments about your character on the first page I'll repeat them both here.

Mossaka:
by my calculations (and I could always be wrong) you over spent on abilities by 2 points (34), Also you have 4 unspent skill points derived from your template, and you have 1000gp unspent.

Kaalek: Your hp should be 7, and would you consider subsituting Acid Splash from the Magic of Faerun for Acidic Curse?

I'll post the starting thread as soon as I found where I put it :D

Mickerus

First Post
Alright, adjusted my hit points, but my total is 10, not 7. I didn't take that Toughness feat for nothing, ya know...

Acid Splash is a 0-level spell, isn't it? I'll find a different 1st-level spell to replace Acidic Curse with, then.

Edit: Alright, replacing Acidic Curse with Corrosive Grasp (also from Magic of Faerun).

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads